Initially booked 5 nights at the Alexia, however decided to stay for a further 5 nights once we arrived at the apartment. The apartment is in a quiet, residential area of Puerto Pollensa, which is pretty convienent for the main supermarket (Eroski) and 5-10min walk into the main town square. The apartments are clean, tidy and a good size. They are also well equipped to a good standard, especially for the price.
The prettiest area of Puerto Pollensa is along the Pine Walks, but then you would pay twice as much for accommodation, compared to the Alexia Apartments, (and be faced with a longer walk from the centre).
The current booking process for the Alexia is a bit long winded - going via Pollensaholidays.com (can;t currently book by credit card).
The Alexia house keeper, Malena, was extremely helpful - nothing was too much trouble.
All in all, the Alexia is a good option if you are looking for good value accomodation, in a clean and tidy apartment.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Apartments: Villa Alexia is one of the most popular properties comprising of only ten self catering apartments spread over 3 floors. Our sunny property stands in a small serene private garden with its own good size L-shaped swimming pool with a 80cm depth aside for kids, a roomy sun terrace with plenty of sun beds, a BBQ facility and free parking. Being a private garden and pool area only for our guests, keeps it very quiet and peaceful. Conveniently located just a short three-minute stroll from the supermarket and only ten minutes walk from the wide sandy beach and in an area where the beaches are second to none. Our Neighbourhood: Villa Alexia is a small hideaway property situated on Mallorca's privileged and chick north coast, in the quiet serene re Our Apartments: Villa Alexia is one of the most popular properties comprising of only ten self catering apartments spread over 3 floors. Our sunny property stands in a small serene private garden with its own good size L-shaped swimming pool with a 80cm depth aside for kids, a roomy sun terrace with plenty of sun beds, a BBQ facility and free parking. Being a private garden and pool area only for our guests, keeps it very quiet and peaceful. Conveniently located just a short three-minute stroll from the supermarket and only ten minutes walk from the wide sandy beach and in an area where the beaches are second to none. We are also located the foothills of the "Serra de Tramuntana" mountain range, declared as a "World Heritage of Humanity and Culture Site" by UNESCO, and at 8.3km from Cala Sant Vicenç, a tranquil and largely untouched by mass tourism area with its crystal clear seas beaches. Best known for being a place of peace and tranquility, we are however very close to the town centre, shops and restaurants. Villa Alexia is ideally suited to all kinds of holidays, from relaxing city escapes to romantic getaways, from family holidays to peaceful wellness breaks. A great place to relax either in private, with friends or family or as an energizer trip to take part in any of the sports on offer in absolutely glorious weather and incomparable scenery. One Bedroom and two bedroom Apartments Description: The one-bedroom suites are ideal for two adults, but can sleep up to four. The two bedroom suites are ideal for four adults but can sleep up to six . there's an additional charge for guests over ideal occupancy . All of the apartments are bright, simple, comfortable and nicely furnished. They all have terrace/balconies furnished with table and chairs, fantastic for romantic dinners and relaxing while overlooking the pool and the garden. The second bedroom have two single beds. All apartments also include a living area with a flat screen satellite TV free with UK channels, free Wi-Fi connection, a sofa bed pulling out into two single beds, a breakfast bar or kitchenette and a full bathroom with bathtub. About us: Villa Alexia, previously named Alexia apartments, is now a family business and for us, "our own white canvas" to care for and embellish. 2016 is our first full season. We have taken this challenge with commitment and enthusiasm. We are starting the process of gradually decorating, refreshing, and updating this simple, unpretentious, modern and comfortable property. As creative designers we believe everything we do, is to progressively turn Villa Alexia into an inspiring, inviting place. We intend to constantly add charm to the present calming atmosphere aiming to give our guests a very pleasurable and memorable experience. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Priceline so you can book your Villa Alexia reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alexia Apartments Hotel Pollenca
- Villa Alexia Pollenca, Majorca, Spain