“Delicious!”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed September 30, 2013

We visited Número Ocho partly due to its location on the square but also because of other good Trip Advisor reviews. The menu was very tempting, although my husband and I both went for one the daily specials - a seafood risotto with mussels, clams and prawns for him and homemade tagliatelle with monkfish, prawns and bacon in a chilli tomato sauce (just enought chilli) for me. They were both outstanding. We have enjoyed some very tasty meals during our trip here, but this has been the best so far. The children's menu is far superior to the usual nuggets or burger (although variations on both are available) and extends as far as a junior filler steak! The staff were superb, with the friendly, knowledgeable and enthusiastic wine waiter, hailing from Kirkcaldy in Fife, setting the tone for a great evening by serving up a top notch gin and tonic. For what we harm we felt it was good value for such tasty food served in such a beautiful location. Very happy to recommend Número Ocho.

Reviewed September 25, 2013

We recently had two nice meals at this restaurant. Service was timely but not hurried and the food was delicious. I love the way they serve gin and tonics in fish bowls! (Not really but I needed two hands to lift my glass). On our annual visit and this was the first time we'd had dinner there (had breakfast last year). My daughter said her burger was the best she'd ever tasted.

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Thanks for your lovely mussels in whitewine and cream, realy good!

There are alot of bad placa restaurangs but this is good!

Reviewed September 15, 2013 via mobile

Realy good mussels in cream and whitewine.
This must be the best place at the placa, try the mussels if you like mussels, lovely!

Place on placas can be realy turistic and bad but this food was good!

Reviewed September 9, 2013

Husband and I had our 2nd wedding anniversary meal here and we thoroughly enjoyed it. Great atmosphere as it is slap bang in the centre of the square in Pollenca old town and the food was simply beautiful. I had Gazpacho soup to start and monkfish and prawn pasta and hubby had bruschetta to start and steak for main. Both of our meals where lovely and cooked to perfection. We had sangria, bottled water and some breads and olives. The bill came to about 70 euros which is slightly pricey but it is what we expected to pay due to the location etc. Service was excellent and overall we had a lovely meal and wouldn't hesitate to recommend it or re visit it if we where to go back to Alcudia.