“Great experience”

La Placeta Restaurante
Reserve with
La Placeta Restaurante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #8 of 92 Restaurants in Pollenca
Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Mediterranean dishes using fresh quality local products. Abierto Lunes de 18:00 hs a 23:00 hs De martes a domingos de 12:30 hs A 23:00 hs
Reviewed October 3, 2013

This is a fab place. The waiter is very attentive and was very good catering to our two year olds needs. He made us feel very welcome. We both had paella and my son has an excellent spaghetti bolognese. Definitely recommended.

1  Thank Lynds79
There are newer reviews for La Placeta Restaurante

Reviewed September 27, 2013 via mobile

We just had to give it a try after reading all the good comments and sure enough it certainly lived up to expectations!
All the food was excellent and extremely well presented, and novel in some cases. The location in the Placa was atmospheric on a lovely warm evening and we can't wait to go back!

1  Thank ShortlegWigan
Reviewed September 27, 2013

We ate here on Monday evening (23rd September 2013) and enjoyed it so much we ate there again last night (26th September). The food is amazing, we had the evening special of slow cooked lamb on Monday which was the best i've tasted and had steak last night (sirloin for ladies and T bone for the men) which was equally as delicious as the lamb. The owners Eduardo and Alex are incredibly friendly and made both our evenings very special. Last night they had tapas laid out on the bar but couldnt eat too much as we were dining, but all was very tasty. I believe Friday night there is live entertainment. Great atmosphere, amazing food and even more amazing service. If you are not planning to eat out much, you gotta go here, you won't be disappointed. It is away from the main square through some side streets but well worth it. A little gem :-)

2  Thank Jo W
Reviewed September 26, 2013

We visited for my parents 45th WA dinner - what a wonderful evening! The hosts Alex and Eduardo were just brilliant - the most welcoming, friendly and funny people - not forgetting Mario the chef (their nephew!) the music was also perfect and was the "icing on the cake"

The food was simple but superb..a small-ish menu but that to me means home cooked quality. I had paella - wow! Shared with my Mum - eneded up taking half of it home..my Dad and brother-in-law had shoulder of lamb which just tasted like I think velvet would taste! The wine was great and the hosts gave my parents a bottle of Cava that we drank outside in the court yard outside the restaurant - was a brilliant evening

Such fantastic value too ...can't speak highly enough of it and my parents are going back before they come home!

1  Thank Lucygooner
Reviewed September 23, 2013

Emailed Alex after reading reviews on Trip Advisor. Quick reply, table booked. Had a walk the previous day to find and quick look inside. Alex greeted me like an old friend, such a nice lady. Introduced us to her husband, the chef. Following evening had a wonderful meal, salmon for me, special lamb of the day for husband. Both wonderful. Also had some olives and alioli to start and lovely desert which wouldn't normally have. Good bottle of wine. Can't remember how much we paid but was worth every penny. Lovely little square, nice music.