“Good Stay” 5 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Vidalia, La
“Good Stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 5, 2014

check in was quick and Chris was very courteous and seem to enjoy what he was doing. The room and bath room was very clean. Could not find any problems, although I normally look for something. Breakfast was a little better than most of the Quality Inns I have stayed in lately. I had to leave early and asked Judy if she had the coffee ready. Not only did she have the coffee ready, but breakfast was ready at 5:30 and I was able to eat then and leave early. The check out was also quick. Chris and Judy were the only two staff members that I saw, but they were both smiling the whole time I was talking to them. Makes you feel appreciated when you are treated that way.

Room Tip: The down stairs rooms have outside doors and inside doors. Upstairs only has inside rooms.
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Skamper73

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Memphis, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2014 via mobile

Me and my church group was passing through headed to a couples retreat, and decided to stay at Quality Inn. The breakfast was well worth the stay... The hotel is very clean and affordable. We will be staying here again in the next few months when we come back through. The front desk clerk was so helpful and ready to help us. We had a huge group come in at the same time. Very pleasant experience.

Stayed January 2014, traveled as a couple
Arlington, Tennessee
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2014 via mobile

The staff are beyond helpful and courteous. The breakfast is one of the best I have seen. I travel a lot, and stay at a lot of different hotels, but this one is different. Right off the interstate and easy access. This won't be my last stay here! Road construction is awful, but I finally made my way to the hotel!

Stayed February 2014
Ventura, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 25, 2014 via mobile

My stay was comfortable and pleasant. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. I'm not from the area, so I asked the staff for their recommendation on food, shopping, and FOOD. They provided me with multiple options. The beds are amazing. I would recommend this Quality Inn to everyone.

Stayed March 2014, traveled solo
Little Rock, Arkansas
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2014

First room the air unit rumbled loudly. Switched rooms. Second room very dirt with stained towels and wash clothes and soiled sheets. Awful. Paid after 6 p.m mad couldn't switch hotels. The sheets were disgusting. Smelled of animals and smoke.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 3 of 5 bubbles
Eagle Nest, New Mexico
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 22, 2014

First time at this hotel, won't be the last. Breakfast was as good as it gets at any hotel. Staff was very pleasant &.help full. The bed in our room was very comfortable. We were on the freeway side, the traffic noise was not noticeable at all. Just one thing a little hard to get to from the main road.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
Saint Louis, Missouri
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have stayed a quite a few Quality Inn's in the past few months with my family, but I certainly like this one in particular. The lobby decor was really something along with the great help from the friendly front desk lady. They room was very cozy and a pretty good size in my opinion. My favorite part of the stay was definitely the breakfast in the morning. They had choices beyond expectations and more of a variety than I have seen at any of the other Quality Inn's. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
#9 of 22 in Fort Smith
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
Candlewood Suites Fort Smith
#4 of 22 in Fort Smith

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!