“Best Quality Inn I've stayed at”
Review of Quality Inn

Ranked #6 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Reviewed January 19, 2014

I have stayed a quite a few Quality Inn's in the past few months with my family, but I certainly like this one in particular. The lobby decor was really something along with the great help from the friendly front desk lady. They room was very cozy and a pretty good size in my opinion. My favorite part of the stay was definitely the breakfast in the morning. They had choices beyond expectations and more of a variety than I have seen at any of the other Quality Inn's. I would definitely recommend this hotel to anyone traveling in this area.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed January 1, 2014

The room was clean, but small with the King bed taking up most of the room. The toilet stopped up the second time that we used it, but they quickly came and un-stopped it. There were signs posted that you could not take any food out of the breakfast room. My husband does not like to go to the breakfast room and had asked me to bring something back for him. I asked the young clerk if I could take him something and she said "No". So he didn't eat breakfast. When we checked out there was someone else at the front check in and he asked me how everything was and I told him it was all good except that I couldn't take my husband something to eat. At that time he said I could, but we were on our way out.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed December 2, 2013

First off I should have known better than staying at a hotel where truckers are. The first room was facing the freeway very noisy, we moved and the 2nd room toilet did not work. We changed again and that room was better. The room was clean but not a Quality Inn. Good only in a pinch. The desk staff was helpful but housekeeping needs work. The bottom floor rooms had doors both to the inside hall and to the outside motor court style, very strange.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Duck M
Reviewed October 27, 2013 via mobile

Very nice motel. Clean. Comfortable beds. Lots of pillows. Nice cool A/C. Very nice front desk. More than adequate breakfast. Free wifi. I would gladly stay here again. As others have said its hard to find. Call and ask where they are! (Behind Western Sizzler). A little pricey for a motel, but what isn't these days.

Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 20, 2013 via mobile

Very nice room. Kinda hard to get to though but once you figure it out you can find it. Nice room, the lady at the front wasn't sure what she was doing but no big deal I would stay again.it's a good price for a very nice room.

• Stayed: October 2013
Reviewed October 3, 2013

It was after midnight and we just needed somewhere to stop and get some rest. This hotel was difficult to get to as its tucked back behind a shopping area. The room was clean and up to date, but there was no elevator to the second floor. The steps were a little diffucult with the luggage as we were tired.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I spent back to back nights in Quality Inns on a recent trip. The first night was fair. The hotel was in a nice area but the hotel was showing signs of wear. I was very pleased when I walked into the Van Buren location. The lobby and the hallways were well lit and the furnishing and carpet were clean and appeared fairly new. The staff were excellent. The breakfast was very good with good options. The only downside was that it was difficult to find the entrance to the hotel. Otherwise, this was a great value for the price

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo
Also consider these accommodations in or near Van Buren
Sleep Inn & Suites Van Buren
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Van Buren-Ft Smith Area
Quality Inn & Suites
#12 of 23 in Fort Smith
Baymont Inn & Suites Fort Smith
Cherokee Casino & Hotel Roland

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!