Best Western Van Buren Inn
$102
Hotels.com
$51
Travelocity
Quality Inn(Van Buren)(Great Value!)
$67
$50
Inn Towne Lodge(Fort Smith)
$38
  • Free Internet
$76
Hotels.com
Quality Inn(Fort Smith)(Great Value!)
$68
$99
Travelocity
All reviewsroom was cleanfront deskwould stay againstaff was very friendlynext morninggreat place to staynice stayfresh fruithot breakfastpleasant surpriselong tripparking lotoff the highwayfort smithnight's restnice breakfastup to date
Reviewed March 10, 2013

The property is average to slightly above average. The room I stayed in was comfortable, quite and adequate for my stay. It is showing signs of aging and there are obvious updates needed inside and out. The staff is very effecient and strived to meet my request without hesitation. The price/night provided an excellent value.

Room Tip: Trying to get back to I-40 may present a problem. The best way I found was to drive towards the Lowes, turn left and then use the signal to turn towards the interstate.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Bob L, Manager at Best Western Van Buren Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 4, 2013

Thank you for completing the survey regarding your recent stay at our property.

If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact me at 479-474-8100.

BEST WESTERN VAN BUREN INN

Reviewed February 21, 2013

It was a cold night and we were anxious to get a room, without looking too far. This Best Western was the closest one to the I-40. The staff was very friendly. I don't know what it was about the hotel, but it just did not seem as nice as other Best Westerns. Never did figure out why I felt that way. It was close to a lot of businesses, if one wanted to shop or eat closeby. The pillows in our room were big. We like softer, flater ones. Everyone likes different things.
The breakfast room was full but we were offered a place upstairs as an alternative place to sit. By the time we got our food though, the room had almost cleared out. They have the best raisin bread ever. We got the name of it. Oregon Trail Raisin Bread. We will have to find where we can purchase it.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Bob L, Manager at Best Western Van Buren Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2013

BEST WESTERN Van Buren Inn

Reviewed February 21, 2013

We stopped here on the way to Kansas City for a convention. The hotel was clean and the staff friendly. The pillows on the bed were small and flat, but the mattress itself was comfortable. Also, they were out of some breakfast items. Otherwise, the stay was satisfactory.

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

BEST WESTERN Van Buren Inn

Reviewed December 5, 2012

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Bob L, Manager at Best Western Van Buren Inn, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Reviewed November 5, 2012

A good place to stop for the night, located right off I-40. It was a weekend night, so the place was busy, but front desk was accommodatiing to a biker without reservations. Cathy at the front desk even had recommendations and routes to ride the next day. Very friendly and helpful staff to meet after a long day riding.

Room was on second floor, facing I-40, but never heard any noise. Typical chain property, rooms a bit dated, but room was clean & comfortable. Housekeeping staff was friendly the next morning while packing up, even offered a bottle of water for the road. Breakfast was included with room and was enjoyable.

Plenty of places to eat with-in walking distance of the property made for a convenient stay. No problem staying here again if in the area.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo