“Hampton Inn Van Buren, excellent hotel. Quiet, very comfortable beds, clean, good breakfast, quick and easy check in/o”

Hampton Inn Van Buren
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Van Buren
Reviewed March 21, 2013

Great hotel and Melissa is the friendliest hotel employee I think I have ever met. I will stay here again if given the opportunity. We have stayed at Hampton Inn before, that's why we stayed here this time. Now I know I will try to always stay at a Hampton Inn. We couldn't hear other guests when we were in our room, we slept really good, enjoyed the free wifi and good breakfast. The fresh baked cookies were a real treat and the bottled water a real blessing. The location is great for restaurants, the freeway, stores, etc.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
HamptonVanBurenAR, Manager at Hampton Inn Van Buren, responded to this reviewResponded April 5, 2013

Thank you so much for the wonderful comments. We really appreciate it when a guest takes the time to review our hotel. Melissa was very excited to see this review. We are so proud of her and the whole staff’s dedication to making the guest experience as best as it can be. Thank you again and we’re so glad you had a nice time at our hotel.

There are newer reviews for Hampton Inn Van Buren

Reviewed March 19, 2013

We ordered some Papa's Pizza from Ft. Smith and brought it over to Van Buren and ate by the pool. We probably spent 2-3 hours by the pool. The deck was a little slippery and the room itself was a little warm (unless you were in the pool), but, we were very happy with the experience. The room was large and overall we were very happy!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here one night traveling thru on vacation. The front desk clerk was very helpful and cared about our stay with them. The room and all the facilities were clean and very nice. I would definately stay here again. We were also given complimentary bottles of water and bags of candy. (Other places I have stayed have told me if I want water I have to buy it out of the machine which usually is empty)

Room Tip: Great place to stay
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DWest13
Reviewed March 10, 2013

We reserved a room from the road as a stopover. The room was comfortable and clean, the hotel was quiet on a Saturday night, and the bed was very comfortable. The high point of the experience was Melissa, who checked us in, suggested a really good restaurant close by, and did everything she could to make our stay more pleasant--including holding the door while we brought our luggage in. She's an asset to Hampton Inn.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Nancy P
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Friendly desk staff and clean lobby and extrerior. Kids running in hallway, yelling after 11:00pm. Conversations clear as a bell in the room with kids. Doors slamming 1:30am. Alarm at 5:30am next door may as well have been mine. Breakfast... no milk for cereal, two old apples, no other fruit, no syrup for waffles, no juice (machine out of order). I have stayed at Hampton Inn 30+ nights since Thanksgiving. Since this stay, I cancelled the 15-20 nights scheduled between now and Easter. Hello Marriott, Holiday Inn. For R&R... STAY AWAY from this Hampton!!!!

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Randy W
Angie R, Manager at Hampton Inn Van Buren, responded to this reviewResponded March 8, 2013

Dear Randy W,

Thank you for choosing Hampton Inn Van Buren and thank you for providing feedback regarding your stay with us. I do apologize that your stay was not satisfactory. Please know that these types of complaints are not common for us. At Hampton Inn we strive for excellence in customer service and I do hope that you will change your mind about changing brands. Again, please accept my apologies for your inconveniences during your stay.

Angie Robertson

Reviewed February 24, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton because of the weather. It was a nice, clean rooms comfortable . The only thing it was i had a problem was the heater it was hard to regulate. The staff was nice also . The have a pool that i didn't use but it was nice to have one avaliable. It would have been nice though to have a hot tub avaliable too . :) And with the Wi-Fi it was nice to have but you have to sign back in after about 3hours if you don't use it .

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank Jonathan H
HamptonVanBurenAR, Manager at Hampton Inn Van Buren, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Thank you for reviewing our hotel. I apologize that you had a problem with regulating your heater, but I wanted to say thank you on behalf of everyone here for your comments about the clean property and nice staff. We strive to make our guests satisfaction our number one priority. Thank you again for you feedback and have a wonderful day!

Reviewed January 30, 2013

I stayed at this Hampton in for almost four weeks while working on a project in town. It's an excellent property with a terrific staff and clean and comfortable rooms. Housekeeping does an excellent job as well.

My only issues during my long stay are the fact that you sometimes have to reverify to the Wi-Fi three times/day/device and the TV takes about 5 minutes (literally) to warm-up when you turn it on. Minor inconveniences, and certainly didn't impact my enjoyment of the property (OK, the TV did get a little annoying...).

I certainly recommend the Van Buren Hampton for anyone visiting the area.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
Home2 Suites by Hilton Fort Smith
Homewood Suites Fort Smith
Homewood Suites Fort Smith
#2 of 22 in Fort Smith

Been to Hampton Inn Van Buren? Share your experiences!