“No |Beer or Wine But Well Worth It”
Review of La Fiesta

La Fiesta
Ranked #9 of 59 Restaurants in Van Buren
Cuisines: Mexican
West Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
“No |Beer or Wine But Well Worth It”
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Great Mexican food served without delay. The menu was exhaustive and I was a bit disappointed I couldn't order a beer but, he, we had a cheap meal and it was tast!

Visited October 2012
1 Thank acgardiner

Van Buren, Arkansas
“A great Mexican restaurant.”
Reviewed August 22, 2012

Good food, great prices and great service. One of our favorite places to eat in Van Buren. They also have a place in Alma but Van Buren is the top.

Visited August 2012
Fort Smith, Arkansas
“Speedy, Spicy and Just the way I like it!!”
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I enjoy going here for lunch or dinner. The staff is very quick and always tries to please. If I ever try and order something a little different from the menu they always try and accommodate. I love that special orders are fine with them!! And the music venue is a great plus to be able to enjoy the local bands! Just a great place!

• Visited July 2012