Review of Ballycoursey Day Spa - CLOSED

Ballycoursey Day Spa
Geneva, Switzerland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 18 helpful votes
Reviewed November 23, 2011

An absolutely wonderful experience & I would highly recommend it.

The staff are warm, welcoming & very professional & the treatments are excellent. The food/lunch was also excellent & served in a beautiful room.

I'm from Ireland but don't live there & I'm going to try to go to Ballycoursey every time I go home. Unfortunately they close from 23 December to 10 January which is a real shame as I was so looking forward to heading there with some friends over Christmas.

All in all, Ballycoursey is a treat for any woman and an excellent idea for a gift.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank Fifi_71_10

Dublin, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Fabulous”
Reviewed November 21, 2011

Warm and welcoming staff , fantastic treatments and food

Visited June 2011
Enniscorthy, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“One amazing Day”
Reviewed October 6, 2011

I have being to Ballycoursey Spa on numerous occasions, I would give me right hand to go every week, the setting is amazing, the staff couldn't be more professional and welcoming and whether your wanting somewhere to go and enjoy your day to yourself or bring a bunch of your friends its just the most perfect location to forget the outside world and enjoy your day of absolute pampering and treatments. The range of treatments is fantastic and if you go for the day package the lunch is to die for. I cannot recommend Ballycoursey enough you must go and Enjoy :)

Visited November 2010
Wexford, Ireland
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
Reviewed August 5, 2011

I recently had a day spa experience with friends and we wont forget this one in a hurry. Best day spa I have ever experienced. Love, love love it!!!! Couldn't recomment it more. From the time we arrived til we left it was a great experience. The staff were pleasant, treatments great, food really tasty and the after effect still working. Have been to many spa's but this one was the most beneficial of them all. Will most definately be returning to this one!!! Well done!!!

Visited July 2011
A TripAdvisor Member
“Day spa bliss”
Reviewed May 14, 2006

Just spent a great pampering day in St John's Manor in Ballycoursey. This day spa is just outside Enniscorthy town (off the New Ross road) and is situated on a lovely old estate with a tree lined avenue. They've converted the old house into a venue with treatment rooms for a range of beauty and relaxing treatments. The staff are very friendly, and the day is organised with plenty of time for lounging around on leather sofas in book lined rooms; or in the sun room. Lunch is also included. The day we were there it was raining, so we didn't fancy using the patio, but it's such a tranquil venue I can imagine whiling away some time in the sunshine there also.
They only cater for small numbers, but the atmosphere is relaxed; the whole house is candles and lavender oil; cushions and comfort. I dozed off more than once!

I'd never done a day spa before, but I will definitely be back to Ballycoursey!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member