“well looked after”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Manchester, United Kingdom
“well looked after”
Reviewed April 25, 2014

the staff could not do enough for us, polite and friendly. the rooms and food was excellent .thoroughly enjoyed our stay. the Guinness experience package was a lot of fun , and free. we chose. not to use the spa but heard it was excellent . my wife and myself would highly recommend it.

1 Thank colinnocy

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
Leeds, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 25, 2014

My self and my wife were on a coach holiday package with National Holidays, we were made to feel very welcome, the food was always fresh and extremely good and staff were excellent, we were not rushed in the restaurant during breakfast or evening meal, and the staff were very attentive. Our hotel room was very spacious, clean and airy. The hotels location was ideal, with just a few minutes walk from the town centre and train and bus links. The hotel also has a lift to all floors, and ramps to access areas with steps, The Templeton Bar in the Hotel is reconmended

2 Thank Andrew N
swansea, wales
Reviewed April 20, 2014

Had to spend a night here as our main hotel had been booked up for Good Friday months in advance. After one use, my Room card didn't work. The girl on the reception desk seemed to be taking reservations. So after a full ten minutes of listening to her trying to upsell the kids club to a new customer she finally fixed my card. The beds in our room were like trampolines. There were also strange fluorescent green lights in the corridors. At breakfast, I tried to order poached eggs to go with my food. After ten minutes, they didn't arrive so I ate what I had. I also asked for more chocolate muffins as they were nice. Nothing turned up.

Room Tip: I think there are good rooms on the top floor. To my knowledge, the rest face the other side of the...
  • Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
gateshead
Reviewed April 18, 2014

My husband and I have just returned home after spending 5 days at Treacys Hotel. I was blown away by the nice gestures shown by all the staff. Michael the manager greeted us on the bus as we arrived and all our luggage was taken to our rooms by the staff. Room was very comfortable and spacious with everything you could need and the beds were very comfortable. We were in room 407 which was on the top and couldn't see out of the windows unless you stood on a chair, however it wasn't a problem as we were hardly ever in it. All the staff in the dining room & bar bent over backwards to help us, they were so pleasant & cheerful .Meals were very good and always piping hot. Lots of entertainment on in the hotel including making a guiness porter cake which was good fun and they baked them for us to bring home. Also we has a try at pulling the perfect pint of guiness which went down well. Cant find anything bad to say about this hotel, they could teach a few others about how to treat their guests.

1 Thank jenniwren
Middlesbrough, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 13, 2014

The staff at Treacys hotel are the most friendly people you could wish to find anywhere. The food was very good with a nice choice available. The rooms are well furnished and very clean and the location of the hotel is really good. This is a great place to stay.

Room Tip: Higher floors are quieter
2 Thank Jan G
Reviewed April 5, 2014 via mobile

We stayed here twice in the last 2 years and I have to say it's getting worse first of all on arrival the receptionist informs us we have to pay a refundable deposit of €50 each ( this is after paying for the room up front) she said it had to be cash I don't understand why, after we refused to pay it and speaking with a manager they eventually waived this. When you go to the rooms you would nearly need a torch the hall ways are that dark , the rooms are ok and we had a nice meal but anybody that thinks they are in charge seem to be on a power trip extremely rude, this hotel has great potential with the bars and nite club attached .

Stayed June 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank nmcarlow
Dublin, Ireland
Reviewed March 30, 2014

Lovely hotel, very helpful staff. Organised a hen weekend here and the staff were so helpful and accommodating. Very convenient with choice of restaurants and bars under one roof. Staff have plenty of packages and activities for hen parties and made the organisation of the whole weekend so much easier. Everyone was well looked after and the bride was delighted with the weekend here. A particular thank you to Leanne for all your help. I would definitely recommend to anyone trying to organise a hen weekend.

Room Tip: You can request smoking/non-smoking rooms.
Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
The Millrace Hotel
The Millrace Hotel
#1 of 1 in Bunclody
Whitford House Hotel Health and Leisure Club

Been to Treacy's Hotel? Share your experiences!