“Great for family's”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
Manaus, Maranhao, Brazil
“Great for family's”
Reviewed July 29, 2013

I just recently spend a weekend there with my husband and two boys age 8 and 12, the staff was very friendly, food was excellent the room they gave us was really good.
Over all had a great time and we will be back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lenny S
TreacysHotel, Manager at Treacy's Hotel, responded to this review, August 1, 2013
Dear Lenny,

Thank you for your lovely comment on trip advisor, I am so delighted that you your husband and your two boys enjoyed their stay in Treacys Hotel. I will pass on your kind comments to the staff and our head chef.
I do have to say that the staff in the hotel are a great asset to us and go out of their way to ensure everyone staying has a great time.

Thank you again and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Sales & Marketing Manger

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
Galway, Ireland
Reviewed July 23, 2013

We had my sister's Hen Party at Treacy's Hotel last weekend, the rooms were really nice, the food was lovely, the entertainment was was very good but above all the staff were nicer than any hotel staff in any hotel I've ever stayed in. Restaurant staff, bar staff, bouncers....all the staff were so helpful and always really friendly, even though the hotel seemed to be busy all the time they couldn't do enough for us. They made our stay there just perfect :)

Dear Ms H.

I am delighted you enjoyed your stay for your sisters Hen night in Treacys Hotel last weekend. The staff love to hear comments from Trip advisor about how professional and friendly they are, I will pass on your kind comments to them. The Entertainment in the hotel is perfect for a group booking as we have something to suit all ages, with the 3 venues and live music and dj's in each.

From all the Staff in Treacys Hotel I would like to wish your sister the very best with her wedding and I hope you all have a fabulous day.

Southend-on-Sea, England, United Kingdom
Reviewed July 22, 2013

There is NO way I would ever go back to this dismal, dreary, dark hotel. The whole place needs to be given a good springclean. The carpets are stained, the lightbulbs in some places are RED so you can hardly see anything, the area in which it stands is so rundown and places are all closed down, the electric wiring is hanging down outside the buildings and so on, and on....... On the plus side, the bedroom was a good size, and the bed was clean and comfortable, and the staff are absolutely lovely and make every effort to please. Apart from that there is nothing going for the place at all....................A new Treacys Hotel has just been built in Ireland - they need to spend a few hundred thousand on the Wexford one!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reviewed July 19, 2013

We stayed in July for an overnight hen party organised with Kelly who was extremely helpful. The hotel is lovely, with large bedrooms and staff were very helpful. There was a selection of entertainment to suit everybody. Food was excellent. Thanks guys we'll be returning!

Stayed July 2013, traveled with friends
Dear Fiona.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about Treacys Hotel on trip advisor, Kelly is a fantastic organiser and organises everything for all our groups I will pass on your kind comments to her. I can agree with you the Entertainment provided in the hotel does suit everyone with live bands, DJ's in 3 entertainment venues there is always something to suit everyone.

We look forward to welcoming you back in the near future.

Kind Regards

Melbourne, Australia
Reviewed July 17, 2013

My dad and I stayed here for a week. All the staff were amazing. They couldn't be more helpful. The food was delicious and the staff were continually asking if we needed anything. The entertainment was wonderful and when there wasn't any the bar staff kept us well entertained. I would highly recommend this hotel to anyone traveling to Ireland. Loved them, Rhonda

Room Tip: Any, they were fine. The room service as 24 hours as well
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Rhonda104
Dear Rhonda,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay at Treacys Hotel. I will pass on your lovely comments to our staff and head chef it is always lovely to hear that the staff continually keep our customer service to 100%.

Thank you again.

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I stayed here on Saturday night as part of my sister's hen party. I organised the accommodation for 19 people and dealt with Kelly who was brilliant and catered for our every need. We got a great bed and breakfast and evening meal deal, really good value for money. The food was lovely and there was a lot of choice on the menu. We also did a cocktail making class which was great fun. I really couldn't fault anything about this hotel and will definitely recommend it to my friends and family and would have no hesitation in returning.

1 Thank Clare3577
Dear Clare.

It is always lovely to read that the hotel has exceeded your expectations for such a memorable night for your sister. I will pass on your comments to Kelly she is a great asset to the hotel and ensures everything from your accommodation, entertainment, restaurant and activity are organised.
The cocktail making class is great fun and is a fantastic ice-breaker for a large group.

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for recommending the hotel and I hope to see you again soon.

Kind Regards

Reviewed July 10, 2013

We were gifted a nights stay here and were very impressed! The room was big, modern and very clean. Great bar downstairs and a ver ynice breakfast in the morning. All the staff were very helpful and efficient. Overall very good. Well done!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank inerian
Thank you for taking the time to write about your recent gift of a stay at Treacys Hotel. I was delighted to hear you enjoyed your room, we are constantly upgrading and redecorating our bedrooms to ensure our guests have complete comfort for their stay. I will pass on your kind comments about how helpful and efficient our staff are.

Thank you again and we hope you will visit us again soon.

Kind Regards,

Sales & Marketing Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
#4 of 6 in Wexford
Clayton Whites Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
#5 of 6 in Wexford

Been to Treacy's Hotel? Share your experiences!