“stag weekend”

Ranked #3 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
dublin
“stag weekend”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 13, 2012

fab hotel great staff very friendly spotless bedrooms and very reasonibily priced only flaw was the food wasnt up to scratch and if your not into late nights dont have a 1st floor room

Room Tip: any floor except the 1st floor
  • Stayed May 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank alicake

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (182)
SANAGE
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 16, 2012

I was nearly put off by some of the poor ratings,however I found this to be a high quality hotel the staff and the food was very good dispite it being nearly full.
I would certainly use again

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with friends
1 Thank RAYMOND J
Sussex England
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2012

I organize 4 and 5 day breaks for a mixed Singles Friendship Group for single people from the age of 50 yrs and booked for 47 of us to go for 4 nights from Sussex. After I committed myself I read some of the comments on Tripadvisor and immediately regreted booking as there were many uncomplimentary views other than the Stag and Hen breaks.Well thank goodness I didn`t cancel. We had all done the Stag and Hen nights long ago but had the most fabulous fun time. The rooms were comfortable, breakfast superb and choice of evening meal fantasic, with staff bending over backwards to please. Nothing was too much trouble even organizing travel for three people in the group who were staying for a few days extra visiting relatives. The first evening we danced all night and had a great time plus every night thereafter.. We made Guiness Cake and all left with a goody bag(guiness glass and a bottle of Guiness). It was reasonably priced, fun and I am so glad Success Tours twisted my arm to arrange the trip

Room Tip: Had no complaints about any rooms all must have been comfortable otherwise I would have heard very...
  • Stayed March 2012, traveled solo
4 Thank Maureen T
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 27, 2012

We booked Treacy's Hotel for our stag, due to the fact that there was 24 of us going and if we decided to go to the UK for my stag this would have reduced that number dramatically as some of the guys couldn’t afford the Flights and Hotel as well as the Drink.

I contacted Treacy’s Hotel and Spoke with Angela and kelly. The package we were offered was a No Brainer and meant it was affordable for all 24 Guys to go on the Stag. Two nights bed and Breakfast and an evening meal for less than the flights to the UK would have cost us.
We arrived on the Friday and Checked in, Rooms were good and Staff were very welcoming. The hotel has two bars and a nightclub which is free in for residents.
We pretty much had everything under one roof.
With a kebab shop on the door step as well for the Late night drinkers, although the Food in the Bar is excellent as well.
Saturday we had a day in the Bar watching sports, while some of the Group went up the Town to look around.
The Hotel arranged Go-Carting for us that afternoon.

We had a sit down 4 course dinner for all of us which was included in our package. The Food and Service I have to say was excellent.
Over all I would recommend this hotel for a Stag or a hen party as the cater for this in a very professional manner.

Full marks to Tracey’s Hotel for a cracking weekend.
Great weekend had by all and Sore heads after the residents Bar on the Sunday.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2012

I Booked a stag weekend at hotel and found the staff really friendly and very accommodating. I would easily recommend this hotel to people in the future. Location is very central with train station around the corner. Nightclub and bars are beside the hotel. Great weekend!!!!!!

• Stayed March 2012
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

I stayed two nights in the hotel & I found the accommodation, staff & food great.... We ate in the bar on Friday evening then in the Restaurant on the Saturday Night... Breakfast is also full buffet but lots to choose from... Decor around the hotel is lovely & modern... We also used the swimming pool which is located across from the hotel which is a great too..

Room Tip: I would say but the reservations dept will tell you this... that if your going with kids that over t...
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 12, 2012

Myself and 15 girls stayed in Treacy's for my hen weekend. It was without a doubt the most fantastic weekend ever. The staff were at our call for the entire weekend. The food in the bar and our evening meal was delicious. The personalised menus were a lovely idea. We took part in a cocktail demo where we alll made our own choice of Cocktail. Joe kept a tight reign on us all...pooor man. We had a reserved area in the disco bar and danced the nite away to the best music ever.All in all an amazing weekend under one roof. We will definately return at some stage.
Aisling and her cackle of hens xx

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with friends
TreacysHotel, Manager at Treacy's Hotel, responded to this review, February 7, 2013
Thank you for your lovely comment, yes Joe is great with the cocktail making and demos glad you enjoyed them. I can agree with you on the music and entertainment we try to please. Hope to see you again soon
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
Talbot Wexford
Talbot Wexford
#4 of 6 in Wexford
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,559 reviews

Been to Treacy's Hotel? Share your experiences!