“Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford.”

The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
tipperary
“Riverside Park Hotel, Enniscorthy, Co Wexford.”
Reviewed October 26, 2013

My husband and I stayed at the Riverside Park Hotel for three nights during October 2013.
I have to say that I could not find a single fault with the hotel. The room was large and spotlessly clean, and well maintained. The breakfast each morning was absolutely great, as was the food in
the Promenade Bar and the Alamo Restaurant. Throughout the hotel the staff were very friendly and most helpful. The hotel is situated on the banks of the River Slaney - a really lovely setting.The hotel's owner came and spoke to all guests at breakfast to establish their views and to see if they had any comments or concerns regarding their stay. We found this to be an exceptional addition to what was a great hotel. Hope to be going back there some time!

Room Tip: Look for a room with river view - beautiful.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, November 1, 2013
Dear costadreamer

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by the facilities and service you received particularly from our “very friendly and most helpful staff” .

It is great to get such response from our guest bedrooms to the wonderfully cooked to order breakfast and to our owner Colm Neville conversing with guests, as we value all our guests feedback and can be acted upon immediately if required.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Sales & Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (239)
Reviewed October 22, 2013

We had only stayed for 1 night on 19th October 2013 but we really liked it.
There is no doubt for me that the professional and friendly staff was what made it for us 
We had originally wanted to go in summertime but there was an issue with the website and rooms weren’t available but the system had let our booking go through. We received call and email from Brenda who was lovely and the interaction with her was the reason why we came in October anyway.
The room itself was grand, was very clean, normal 4* really.
We were there too short to use facilities but we did have our dinner there and loved it. Breakfast was grand also and good selection.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, October 25, 2013
Dear Magdalena M ,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you left with such a lasting impression of our wonderful team in the hotel, especially Brenda our Front Office Manager.We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments each of which will be passed onto our the rest of the team here in the hotel.

It was was great you were able to take advantage of our one night stay offer and perhaps next time you will be able to enjoy all that Ennsicorthy has to offer, not to mention our own wonderful facilities.

We sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Sales & marketing Manager
Northern Ireland, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 11, 2013

Stayed for 4 nights, a lovely friendly hotel, staff second to none, was given complementary upgrade which was nice. The view of the Slaney was lovely. The food in the Alamo Restaurant was delicious with very large portions, the breakfast in the morning was so nice with a wide selection to choose from. I could find nothing to dislike about this hotel and I will be returning again

Jerry from co.armagh.

Room Tip: Ask for a river view room.
  • Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Jerry,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your terrific review following your 4 nights stay with us, here at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay in one of our superior Balcony rooms and that you were impressed by our wonderful team, facilities and food from Breakfast to Dinner.

It is great to get such response on our location along the beautiful banks of the River Slaney with it’s lovely scenic extended walk along the Promenade, which proves popular with Local and guests alike.

We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding to read of your comments which will be passed onto our team here in the hotel and our Head Chef..

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the future should you visit Ireland again. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed October 10, 2013 via mobile

We had stayed @ The Riverside Park a few times and fell in love with it. We loved it so much we had our wedding there on 14th September this year. Right from when we booked Joy (The Wedding Coordinator) couldnt have been more helpful. She bent over backwards for us, and treated us like diamonds on every visit we made before our Wedding. As we're from Dublin, myself, my two kids, my bridesmaids, some family & friends stayed the night before the Wedding. While the lads were shipped off to the holiday home in Fethard!!! We were treated like royalty and had a beautiful meal n then drinks in the bar afterwards. Joy spoilt us again. The day of the wedding I was running late to the church (swear it really really wasnt my fault) which in turn caused us a delay to get back fr dinner. Anyway Joy had everything in hand n there was absolutely no panic. The whole day ran like clockwork. The food was amazing. Everyone commented on it and im still being told it was fab. The room was spectacular n the staff were unbelievable. The service throughout dinner was second to none. Every little detail made it all so special. Not one thing I asked was a problem. We had a fab day n night. All topped off by the breath taking bridal suite which we had the pleasure of spending two nights in. We stayed a 3rd night with family n friends n again dinner was lovely, this time in The Alamo. The whole weekend was so much fun n i didnt worry about a thing (except the late part). I just want to thank Joy, Brenda, All Management & Staff at The Riverside Park. We will never forget how amazing our wedding was. We had a great time, relaxed, fabulous & unforgetable. We'll be down for a visit soon. X

• Stayed September 2013
1 Thank ingridped
Marketing007, Guest Relations Manager at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, October 15, 2013
Dear Ingrid & Peter,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such a complimentary review following your recent wedding reception with us here in The Riverside Park Hotel and I am absolutely thrilled that the Team were able to help make your special day so wonderful and our attention to the highest levels of service, professionalism and genuine care were some of your highlights of your special day and not to worry if you were late it’s a Bride’s prerogative! It is great to get such response from our Spectacular Penthouse Suite which you really have to see to believe.

We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms expectations, so we are extremely humble when we get such amazing feedback like yours. Thank you so very much.

It was certainly mine and Brenda’s (front office manager) pleasure to be able to assist you in your numerous stays and your wedding celebrations as we are always eager to ensure that our Bride & Grooms have a memorable day.

I have shared your comments with the team who were delighted with the recognition and we look forward to welcoming you and your new wife back to The Riverside Park Hotel in the near future. Please do not hesitate to contact me as I would be delighted to assist you with your next stay.

Thanking you again.

Joy Rothwell
Conference & Banqueting Manager
Belfast, United Kingdom
Reviewed October 10, 2013

Fantastic location and nice views of the river. Rooms up to date and modern. Dinner and breakfast was lovely. Staff very friendly, the owner even came round at breakfast time asking about the hotel. Great personal touch by colum. Great value and can recommend this lovely hotel. See you guys soon.
Cheers Neil

• Stayed October 2013
Dear NeilmcM

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review, following you recent visit.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by the facilities and service you received particularly from our very friendly staff , not to mention Colm Neville the owner of the hotel who feels very passionate about interacting with our guest’s and acts on feedback directly from them in order to help any future decisions which may arise.

We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments regarding our Evening Meals & freshly cooked to order breakfast. Each of your comments will be passed onto our Executive Chef and the rest of the team here in the hotel.

Reviewed October 9, 2013

We stayed in this hotel in September 2013 with 4 other couples and found it to be exccellent in every respect, the breakfast was the best that we have found in any hotel in Ireland ( and we use quite a lot) with plenty of choices including fish.

Room Tip: Look for rooms with a river view.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Dear WilliamT

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review following your groups weekend away . We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our staff to read of your comments, especially regarding our renowned made to Order breakfast, with a daily fish of the day , which you describe as the “best in Ireland”

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you and your group back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Our recent conference in Enniscorthy was held at the Riverside Park Hotel. Although it is not a 5-star hotel, I'd give it a 3 or 4-star rating, primarily because of the excellent service by the entire staff as well as the owner himself! The breakfast was very good as were the meals in the Alamo and the lounge. The propery is well-situated in Enniscorthy and within an easy walk to the town centre. The facilities at the hotel were excellent and again, the Staff were fantastic. I/we would certainly return if visiting Ireland again. Galen5839

Room Tip: Facing the River Slaney is very nice.
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Galen C
Dear Galen C,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post your terrific review following your attendance at the International Conference held in the hotel.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by our wonderful team,the facilities and service you received.

We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding to read of your comments which will be passed onto our team here in the hotel.

Sales & Marketing Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
Treacy's Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
#5 of 5 in Wexford
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,468 reviews

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club? Share your experiences!