The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
$162
Orbitz.com
  • Breakfast included
$145
Riverbank House Hotel(Wexford)(Great Value!)
$116
$226
$122
  • Pool
Treacy's Hotel(Enniscorthy)
  • Pool
1,054 results
All reviewsalamo restaurantmoorings restaurantriver viewpromenade barleisure centrelovely hotelhotel ownerpancake machinebridal suitebar foodlovely walkfamily breakswimming poolwedding guestsbottled waternext morningleisure club
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Stayed for three nights with hubbie and two young girls. Breakfast and bar food were the bomb! Everything was excellent and we all enjoyed ourselves. The only thing is the enniscorthy chamber of commerce might like to do something about making their town look cleaner and more inviting!!

• Stayed: August 2013
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this reviewResponded September 2, 2013

Dear castlemama,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review regarding your family break. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our to read of your comments, we’ll be sure to pass them on to our team here.

We shall similarly forward your comments to a member of the Enniscorthy Chamber of Commerce and Enniscorthy Town Council.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Reviewed August 30, 2013

I stayed at the Riverside Park hotel with my boyfriend for a two day break. On checking in the receptionist was friendly & welcoming. We had a room with a lake view & it was lovely & peaceful! The room was very clean & modern. I ordered breakfast to the room on the first morning even though breakfast was included in my package, There was a €5 charge each on the breakfasts! & €3 for delivering it to the room. A total of €13 for a cold full irish & toast! The restaurant staff were very friendly, As I'm a vegetarian there was only one option to choose from A vegetarian lasagne & it wasn't great. My boyfriend ordered steak & got raw onions & tomatoes beside it which were meant to be fryed. Deserts were lovely & atmosphere in the restaurant was very relaxing. On checking out the receptionsist was friendly. My overall stay was great, it was a lovely hotel with very nice staff & beautiful lake view! I just didn't enjoy the food & thought there was no choice as I am a vegetarian.

Dear Mollds

On behalf of the management and staff I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review and share your experience with others. We were delighted you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by the facilities and service you received particularly from our attentive and friendly staff and scenic location.

We apologies if you have been charged incorrectly for your room service, indeed it is an additional change of €5 per person regardless of whether breakfast is included in your package, however please do not hesitate to contact me and I can look into the additional charge of €3 which baffles me.

As we take all of our customer’s feedback very seriously and always try to use it in a constructive way to ensure that we consistently deliver the highest standards of service, I have discussed your comments with our Restaurant Supervisor and Head Chef and apologise as there is of course no excuse that the quality of your meal should have slipped below our usual standard.

We would certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future, so please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance with your reservation.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

Just returned from a 3 night break at the Riverside Park. Must say breakfast was the best we have had in a long time in any hotel in Ireland and we have stayed in quite a few over the last while. It was a pure treat to be actually served your hot meal and not have to queue at a buffet. The breakfast was fresh and hot every morning. If you did not want a hot meal your requirements were met equally with a large selection from the cold buffet which included a large bowl of strawberries which I have never seen in any hotel. We came down for breakfast on the 1st morning with about 5 mins to spare, there were no hassle , we were seated at a clean set table and the buffet was still fully stocked EVEN at 10am . They also had a dedicated table for coeliacs with a seperated toaster. Any one that is a coeliac will know the importance of this. Well done! A nice touch was the owner came around to every table in the mornings making sure you were happy with the hotel.
Staff were very helpfull and friendly. Thanks for a great stay we will be back.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank maj55555

Dear maj55555

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay and that you were impressed by the excellent quality of food and friendly staff.

It is great to get such response from the Breakfast we offer our guests as you outlined exceedingly well from the cooked to order Full Irish breakfast served to your table, to the variety on our continental buffet from Fresh Wexford Strawberries to the selection of cold meats and cheeses. Our dedicated buffet for coeliacs is certainly proving popular with residents fulfilling their dietary requirements.

We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments, each of which will be passed onto our Executive Chef and the rest of the team here in the hotel.

Reviewed August 26, 2013

I cant rate this hotel any higher . amazing location great little town. hotel staff were great rooms are just like site pics..stayed here for 3 nights with my wife and 2 kids could of stayed longer..we defiantly will be back we loved this hotel.. :) :) :)

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank pfarrell176

Dear pfarrell176,

Thank you for such a terrific review you posted following your recent stay in the hotel. I am delighted you and your family enjoyed your stay and that you departed with a lasting impression of the excellent service you received from our team and facilities on offer.

It is great to get such positive feedback from our valued guests not just on the facilities and services but also on our scenic location and wonderful town.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you and your family back to the hotel in the future, so please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance with your reservation.

Kind Regards

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Lovely hotel very clean staff were lovely. The food was beautiful we had bar food and ate in the alamo worth a visit for the steaks alone.We had our 2 kids with us there is a playground beside the hotel and a swimming pool but that's the extent of facilities for kids could do with a games room or kids club. We stayed midweek in august and there was no entertainment in the bar only on weekends. I would go back to this hotel but i would leave the kids at home

1  Thank Alison B

Dear allycolly,

Firstly may I thank you for the review you posted following your family’s recent stay in the hotel. I am delighted you enjoyed your family getaway and that you departed with a lasting impression of the excellent service you received from our team and beautiful food we offer.

It was disappointing to read that you felt activities were lacking for children as we have a number of packages which include visiting Open Farms, Play Centre, Castles, Houses etc. The Playground beside the hotel receives terrific reviews from parents as a source of entertainment and indeed our indoor pool too. We also offer complimentary hire of a DVD player should the need arise. There is also so much on offer in the surrounding areas for all the family to be kept entertained from the extended Promenade Walk to Greyhound racing twice a week offering children complimentary admission. We will however take your comments on board for future reference.

I certainly look forward to welcoming you back to the hotel in the future, so please do not hesitate to contact me should you require any assistance with your reservation.

Kind Regards