“Riverside Hotel kept their ship afloat despite floods !!”

The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Enniscorthy
ireland
“Riverside Hotel kept their ship afloat despite floods !!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 26, 2013

I would like to give the Riverside Hotel a 5 star recommendation following a 2 night stay for a wedding we attended last weekend.We arrive on the Friday evening weary from driving through floods and monsoon rain.We had a lovely 4 course meal on arrival ,all the staff were friendly and very professional.
The next day our friends had a wedding in the hotel. the ballroom was fab with an amazing backrop and view of the river.Everything ran like clockwork due to the effiency of the staff.It was a great experience overall.

The only downside was noise from the town centre as a 10 mile race was on the Sunday am with loud music blaring from 8am.I understand the hotel had no control over this.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank annefarr
Marketing007, Director of Sales at The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club, responded to this review, March 28, 2013
Dear annefarr,

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you glowing review.

I am so thrilled you enjoyed your stay on such a special occasion and that you were impressed by the facilities and service you received particularly from our attentive and friendly staff .
We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms Expectations, so we are extremely grateful and honored when we get such amazing feedback from family & friends. Thank you so very much.

Our staff are our greatest asset here in the hotel and it certainly showed during some difficult times during the flooding how they worked together to ensure as little disruption as possible to our guests.

I sincerely look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel and Leisure Club in the near future. Please contact me directly so I can personally assist you with your reservation.

Sales & Marketing Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (237)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 20, 2013

Our son and wife had their wedding reception last august and the hotel was amazing and all the staff were so helpful .They accomodated us in every aspect of a 5 star hotel and more.The bridal suite was fabulous and the food during our stay was delicous.I hope to return as do our guesst as they were so pleased with the warm Irish welcome.diolch from the evans Family of Priskilly forest Pembrokeshire Wales

Room Tip: a room with balcony and overlooking the river
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family
Dear castlemorris

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for such a complimentary review following your son’s wedding reception in the Riverside Park Hotel. I am absolutely thrilled that the Team were able to assist in making not just your son’s day so wonderful but also yours..

We thrive to exceed our Bride & Grooms and indeed parent’s, family and friend’s expectations, so we are extremely humble when we get such amazing feedback. Thank you so very much.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel in the near future and I would be delighted to assist you with your next stay.

Kind regards,
Clane, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 19, 2013

Recently had a short stay here in the Riverside in Enniscorthy have to say really enjoyed my stay staff are lovely, very friendly. Went with my husband and son and my sister and her family, lovely big family rooms, everything u need in rooms, lovely swimming pool very family friendly. No time limit on children been in bar can stay as long as there quiet and relaxed, bar food and restaurant food lovely have a great menu, and will accomadate your appetite. In an ideal location playground right beside hotel to keep children occupied, great parking facilities.Will definitely return for another stay.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank kaz090
Dear kaz090

On behalf of the management and staff of The Riverside Park Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to post such a glowing review on our hotel and share your experience with others.

I am delighted to see that you and your family had such an enjoyable stay with us and that our purposely built family room added to your overall experience. I have passed your kind comments onto the team who will be delighted that they were able to help make your stay such a memorable one.

I look forward to welcoming you back to The Riverside Park Hotel very soon and if I can ever be of any assistance to you please feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Wexford, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 18, 2013

THE Riverside Park Hotel is great for a short break in Irelands south east.Two great recently refurbished restaurents serving fab.food.Staff very friendly and helpful.Very nice clean room at the front of the hotel with great view of the river 'Very nice bar but does get a bit crowded for a short time around 9 0 clock at night as guests from the wedding functions gather for a while before returning to the function room.overall a very pleasent stay

Room Tip: Rooms to the front have the best view
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear tedakenny

Thank you so much for taking the time to post you wonderful review. We value all our guest’s feedback and it is rewarding for our staff to read of your comments.

I was especially delighted to read comments regarding the wonderfully refurbished moorings Restaurant & Alamo Steakhouse both offering 2 very different dining experiences in luxurious surroundings.

Cork
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2013

Stayed here with my sister and mother on mothers day, loads of parking near hotel lovely setting by the river which you could probably have guessed, We were greeted warmly and efficiently, our rooms were pretty and clean with a river view. Had drinks in the bar in late afternoon and the wood burning stove made what is a large room nice and cosy and warm. We sleep very well on beds with memory foam toppers, Our breakfast was delicious and one of the best I've ever had in a hotel, on the table they had a note from manager including weather forecast for the day and activities available locally a nice personal touch. Overall we were delighted with our stay and I would highly recommend it.

Room Tip: River View
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
Dear EllekCork

May I take this opportunity to thank you most sincerely for your excellent review following your recent stay in the hotel. It was great to read you enjoyed your break away for such a special occasion with your Mother and Sister for Mother’s Day and you departed with a lasting impression of the excellent service you received from our team and facilities at The Riverside Park Hotel.

We value all our guests feedback and it is rewarding to read of your terrific comments regarding our freshly cooked to order breakfast and the atmosphere created in the Promenade Bar with our wood burning stove. Each of your comments will be passed onto our Executive Chef and the rest of the team here in the hotel and we’ll be sure to continue our delicious breakfasts & information cards for our guests continuing that personal touch.

I hope that we will have the opportunity of welcoming you back in the near future, and should you have any queries please contact me directly so I can assist you on your next visit.

Wexford, Ireland
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 15, 2013

Did not stay in the Riverside Park Hotel, only visited the Moorings Restaurant and have done so on numerous occasions. Our last visit was just a week ago, we had the Early Bird Menu, excellent value for €25.00; the choice on the menu was very good, lovely friendly staff, service was excellent and the meal was gorgeous, cannot fault in any way would highly recommend. Went to the bar for a drink afterwards, entertainment was O.K, depends on your taste in music; place was packed, service a bit slow in the bar.

Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank wexford007
Dear wexford007

Many thanks for taking the time to post a review of your recent visit to The Moorings Restaurant, offering excellent value for our Early Bird Menu.

I am delighted to see that you had such a positive experience during your recent visit with us in The Moorings Restaurant and I have passed your comments on to the team, our team of Chefs will be particularly happy that you enjoyed you meal experience so much and the excellent value on offer.

I do hope that we will have the opportunity to welcome you back in the near future and if I can ever be of any assistance please feel free to contact me.

Kind Regards
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 6, 2013

Stayed for 2 nights with family of 2 young kids, very basic and probably wouldn't stay again, maybe things would improve if they responded to complaints as apposed to replying to spurious compliments only , madly annoying! This is not sales and Marketing surely?

• Stayed April 2012
Dear Theduke29

On behalf of the management and staff of The Riverside Park Hotel I would like to thank you for taking the time to post your review.

It is very disappointing to see that your recent experience with us would not entice you to stay with us in the future. Please accept my sincere apologies for any shortcoming in service which you seemed to have experienced on this occasion. It is most unusual for us to get such negative feedback and had we been afforded the opportunity of knowing our shortcoming it would have been much appreciated.

Kind Regards
Sales & marketing Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Enniscorthy
Treacy's Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
Clayton Whites Hotel
#5 of 6 in Wexford
4.0 of 5 bubbles 1,446 reviews

Been to The Riverside Park Hotel & Leisure Club? Share your experiences!