“Valentines Night”

Ranked #1 of 38 Restaurants in Enniscorthy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: At Alba restaurant, we serve up Italian hospitality with our flavorful original dishes. Come enjoy our warm, comfortable environment that invites friends and family to relax and enjoy each other over a great meal, it's a little celebration of the good things in life, everyday.
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Decided to try this place as we were in Enniscorthy for Valentines. It was a pleasant surprse to find it on here as I didn't even know it existed. The room itself is nice and cosy, being above the street level outside. The atmosphere was very enjoyable, being busy but comfortable. The food was delicious, olives, chicken salad, ravioli and surf n' turf being consumed eagerly by two hungry customers.

Staff were efficient and polite.

I would not hesitate to recommend this place to anyone looking for a decent meal in Enniscorthy, not always an easy thing to find it has to be said!

2  Thank Finbarr Q

Reviewed January 25, 2013

Four of us had dinner here on Wednesday evening. All the food was excellent as was both the red and white wines. We were all very pleased with the four different meals that we had. we would highly recommend this restaurant/wine bar. "We will be back" as Arnie would say.

3  Thank Zdenek S
Reviewed October 21, 2012

visited on friday night, ate from the early bird menu...restaurant was tiny and tables very crammed...could clearly hear the conversation from the table next to me. service was very rushed...food only average.very disappointed.

2  Thank Niamh S
Reviewed September 3, 2012

I am not the easiest patron to feed, since I have allergies to potatoes, tomatoes, wheat, dairy. And I fancy myself as a good cook, which makes it hard to impress me. However, from the minute you walk in the door, they make you feel welcome. The manager is Sicilian. The waitress was Eastern European. I was able to find a delicious risotto that I could eat. The children found simple pasta that they liked. The atmosphere is great. It's a small place, a wine bar, quite swank, dress nicely. Very good value for 5 star food! Would definitely return here!

4  Thank Ms_T_Bops
Reviewed July 21, 2012

I recently ate here with some friends. We booked a table for 7pm. It is a small restaurant, tables are quite close to each other. The waiter was attentive and gave us a nice welcome, introduced the dishes of the day, and left us to choose from the menu. the house bruschetta was superb, very tasty. I chose a spaghetti main course with prawns, homemade tomato and basil sauce. This was the tastiest italian mains I have eaten for a while. I finished the evening with tiramisu. The wine list is excellent with most of the wine from the Piedmont area in Italy. Finally, the cost of this meal was under €25 (excluding wine and drinks). Overall, this was a really enjoyable evening, there is a nice buzz in the restaurant, therefore masking the conversation and the closeness of other tables. I would certainly recommend this restaurant and we look forward to another visit very soon.

7  Thank Travellingcouple365