“Great B&B”
Review of Teach Failte B&B

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Enniscorthy
Teach Failte B&B
Ranked #5 of 12 Enniscorthy B&B and Inns
Reviewed August 28, 2013

Stayed here while attending a wedding in Enniscorthy. We were greeted warmly by the host with freshly baked scones and tea. Clean rooms, quiet location, perfect for attending functions in Enniscorthy (we were even offered a lift into Enniscorthy such was the hospitality). You don't get too many like this anymore. And the breakfast.........delicious!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Lennon2015

Reviewed June 13, 2013

We arrived at Teach Failte greeted by our wonderful host, Kay. The rooms were clean and
Kay provided delicious meals. She was very helpful in giving directions to attractions and
restaurants nearby. Great place to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 11, 2013

On our recent trip to Ireland we stayed at Teach Failte for a night. The rooms were lovely, the food delicious and Kay, our hostess, was great about giving us helpful hints as to restaurants, attractions and directions. She went out of her way to get us to the places we wanted to go. Plus her food was delicious! I highly recommend Teach Failte for anyone traveling to Enniscorthy with a car. It is easy driving distance to New Ross and downtown Enniscorthy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank kccruisers
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My boyfriend and I stayed in Teach Failte for one night as we were attending a wedding in Enniscorthy. Most of the guests of the wedding were staying at the hotel but we prefer smaller places were you can get a more personalised service. I can only say good things about Teach Failte and Kay. The room was huge, very clean (with an electric blanket on the bed!), lovely wooden furniture and electric shower. We had a view of the back garden, which meant no noise at all. Kay offered us tea, coffee and scones on arrival and the next morning the breakfast was excellent. My boyfriend had cereals and a full Irish and for me, being a vegan, Kay went out of her way to get me soy milk and dairy free cookies. We will definitely recommend it to anyone travelling to Enniscorthy.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Reyes P
Reviewed December 11, 2012

I stayed one night in Teach Failte as I was on some business in the area. I stay in lots of B&Bs as I travel a lot for work so I have seen quite a variety of places but Teach Failte was one of the best to date.
The room was spacious and spotless with lovely wooden floors and pine furniture. The room also had tea and coffee facilities and a tv/dvd player and wireless internet which worked. (Lots of places say they have wireless but it rarely works)
The beds were super comfortable and the sheets were like silk! My favourite part was the electric blanket on the bed! I stayed during a particularly cold snap and was toasty warm all night. The shower was amazing and strong with loads of hot water and there was a great hairdryer in the room too.
Kay and Paul were great hosts and could not do enough for their guests.
All in all it was a great stay and I will definitely stay there again if I am in the area.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank Róisín H
Reviewed August 23, 2012

From the moment we arrived at Teach Failte we were impressed by the warm welcome and high standard of accommodation. The rooms were spacious and very clean with all the room facilities required by members of our family group including wifi, to the delight of our teenagers. The hot scones with coffee/ tea on arrival were excellent and the breakfasts were of the same high standard, we particularly enjoyed the porridge and also the Irish traditional brown bread. We hope to return again in the not too distant future to experience again the truly warm Irish welcome, thank you Kay for helping to make our recent trip to Ireland so enjoyable.

Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Joan C
Reviewed August 4, 2012

Lovely b and b, was offered refreshments on arrival, was given a drive into enniscorthy also. very friendly atmosphere, lovely breakfasts. couldn't have been nicer!! lovely showers, dvd player in room with choice of dvds!

• Stayed: August 2012