“Cozy restaurant with Italian feeling”

Via Veneto Ristorante Italiano
Ranked #3 of 35 Restaurants in Enniscorthy
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Description: My dream was to create a place where my guests could feel comfortable, as if they were in "my" Italy, so vital, warm and colourful. I made my dream come true in my restaurant in Wexford, where guests, friends and staff are like part of my family. Time is the most precious asset. My aim is to provide moments of indulgence, cordial reception and amusement."
Tuusula, Finland
“Cozy restaurant with Italian feeling”
Reviewed March 8, 2014

This is very nice setting, felt like being in Italy again. Little Italy middle of the Ireland. Starters and deserts were amazing, all that would have lead to 5 starts. But main courses let us down. Both meal were good, but nothing like starters we had. My pasta was very peppery and there wasn't much other taste on it, and my partners seafood pasta has lot of mussels still closed. But after all good place for nice meal.

• Visited March 2014

• Polish first
Eire
“Family Run and Family Friendly”
Reviewed February 24, 2014

We ate dinner here and enjoyed the evening.The decor is atmospheric old world Italian. Staff are friendly and helpful. We ate from the set menu and the carte and enjoyed the home cooked food. The pizza was excellent as was the antipasto and dessert. Sauces on the mains a little sweet perhaps but good dishes cooked to order nonetheless. House wine very good.

• Visited February 2014
Limerick, Ireland
“Pleasant Surprise”
Reviewed February 11, 2014

The food was really good. Authentic italian food very enjoyable meal.Recommended by hotel staff on arrival hadnt expected a lot from decor but it was a plesant surprise. Great tiramasu!!

Visited January 2014
Cork
“The real thing”
Reviewed January 18, 2014

This is an authentic Italian family run restaurant. Staff are friendly and helpful and the food is cooked to order and really good

We both had a great ravioli and mushroom starter; he had grilled red snapper and I had the stuffed chicken both of which were beautifully cooked. He had fantastic tiramisu and I had a coffee. we both enjoyed a limoncello
The price is VERY reasonable for such good food.

Visited January 2014
wexford
“Unopend Mussels”
Reviewed January 9, 2014

I had a bad experience in this resteraunt over the Christmas period 2013. Over half of the portion of mussels i ordered as a starter were unopened (which i have recenly learned can be dangerous). When I mentioned it to staff it was shrugged off. They were brought to the kitchen, cooks looked out but nothing else was said. Kitchen staff then finished up and began drinking with a couple at a table next to us. To be fair my wifes meal was very satisfying.

• Visited December 2013