“Delightful!!!”

Cuisines: Irish
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed March 4, 2013

I recently dined at the Wytchway Inn as part of a group, It was an absolute pleasure, The staff were so helpful and friendly, The evening menu had a fabelous choice which made deciding difficult!!
The restaurant is tastefully decorated and as soon as you enter you relax into the ambience!! Well done to the Wytchway!! Looking forward to returning soooon!!

There are newer reviews for The Wytchway Inn

Reviewed January 5, 2013

Have visited this restaurant numerous times over the years & have always left completely satisfied.
The food tastes fantastic, is well presented on the plate & portion sizes are generous. The restaurant itself is nicely decorated & is always spotlessly clean.
Waiting staff are extremely friendly & efficient. They seem to know exactly when they are needed & when to back away, I personally can't stand a waiter/ waitress who waits until you have a mouthful of food before asking if everything is ok or do you need anything else. Thankfully thats something that has never happened me there.
You will get a lot of bang for your buck in the wytchway inn & I would highly recommend a visit to anyone passing.

Reviewed November 8, 2012 via mobile

Recently visited this restaurant for an early evening meal and was pleasantly surprised. Setting was extremely welcoming. The lady who served us was extremely friendly and helpful. Nothing was an issue for her. The service was prompt, the food was well presented and very good value for money. A trip to the toilets revealed what I can only say are the cleanest, freshest toilets I have visited in a long time and I believe that the state of toilets reveals a lot about a Restaurant. I will be back again.

Reviewed September 26, 2012

I dined in the Wytchway Inn recently and expected 'bar food'. Wow was I surprised. I am so tired of paying top restaurant prices (whatever the quality of food is) in bars in Ireland, forking out big money and dining at bar tables where your knees are hitting off the underside of the 'dining' tables. I loved my meal at the Wytchway. I loved the prices. There is a set price of €20 for a three course meal plus coffee/tea EVERY night. There are some supplements, for a steak for example, but the prices are still excellent. The service is friendly but professional, The tables were set beautifully with lovely crisp linen, very nice glass and tableware. The food was not fussy, good country fare but well presented and plenty of it. The atmosphere in the restaurant was lovely and cheery and the place was full (Friday night). You would want to book ahead. I loved the decor. And as for the toilets - you could eat your dinner in there!!! We'll be back!

Reviewed September 9, 2012

just returned from the witch way inn with my wife,this was our second visit,the food and the staff where excellent,3 course for 20 euro was great and a good selection on the menu,we had 2 starters and 2 main courses 2 deserts coffee and 3 large glasses of wine cost 60 euro witch was brill,lovely atmosphere and nice and relaxed and lots of people coming and going,will diff be back,well done CJ,