The worst Indian food I've ever had, I'm sure the curry was out of a jar!! The waiter didn't seem to have a clue what he was doing and twice I watched him pour a can of coke for a customer and when it all didn't fit I the glass, he drank the remains from the can before binning it.. Unbelievable!!! When we asked for the bill, we were told to 'relax' no rush, and we had to assure him we were finished and wanted to leave....oh and my chicken pakora starter was definitely a few big alls chicken nuggets dressed up slightly.. I would not recommend it.
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.