“highly recommend!”
Review of Leto Nuevo Hotel

Leto Nuevo Hotel
Ranked #3 of 54 Nafplio B&B and Inns
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Very lovely manager George, nice and accommodating.
The hotel was less expensive than other comparable places in the vicinity.
I traveled with two friends, and we stayed in a 3-bed room on the first floor, which was very spacious, and actually had a pretty view (the hotel is rather elevated from the ground level, so the first floor is higher than you would expect). Clean, no-frills shower. There is a small fridge in the room. Free wi-fi (which doesn't require any annoying codes to connect to). Lovely, simple breakfast consists of various baked things, yogurt, coffee, orange juice.
Will definitely come back if I am in Nafplio!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends

Reviewed October 4, 2012

In Greece you get pot luck you can pay a fortune for a really scruffy room or get a great room for a great price, The cost of this hotel including breakfast for two was outstanding. It is very clean, central, quiet(important in greece) and comfortable. The hosts were always available and extremely helpful. I will certainly recommend it to friends and now consider it the place for us to stay whenever we are in Nafplion. We have stayed here twice before and it is consistently good.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank DaveB100
Reviewed July 13, 2012

I'm a solo traveler on a pretty strict budget and Hotel Leto was the cheapest place I could find in all of Nafplio and after staying for one night I thought it wasn't a bad choice in the end. It cost me 30 Euros including breakfast for a double room with ensuite bathroom, A/C, TV, minibar and street-side balcony. The room and bathroom were very clean and there was wifi but it did not reach my room. The breakfast was very simple being some bread & spreads, yogurt and apricot as well as an orange juice and tea/coffee.

As for the location, Hotel Leto was along the side of the old town (opposite the port). It is merely a 30 second walk to where all the restaurants and bars are, yet perfectly placed for a quiet night's sleep. George (who I suspect is the owner), along with the rest of the staff were very friendly and helpful with whatever queries I had.

Overall I enjoyed my one night's stay and would definitely return if I was heading back to Nafplio. I searched high and low for budget hotels in the old town and this is the best I could find - and I'm happy I went! Thanks.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled solo
Reviewed June 14, 2012

We stayed in this hotel in 2rooms. Rooms were clean and big. Hotel is quite old but with character. Super view from our balcony. George and his wife were so nice. George speaks several languages and he gave us very helpful information about the region. Hotel Leto is so close to all attractions in Nafplion. I recommend especially to walk at night around the town.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed May 25, 2012

We stayed here for three nights. The hotel is within walking distance of all the old town sights and services. Everything was clean, security was good, and our room was large and comfortable. We had no trouble getting a triple which can sometimes be a challenge. George was very helpful in every way. The breakfast cost extra but was more than just coffee and bread.We wishes we could have stayed longer. Good choice for a family.

Room Tip: There are stairs to all the rooms. Ask for a balcony and for a room that does not open on to the ter...
  • Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank SCtripchick
Reviewed May 11, 2012

Quite old but nice hotel.nice rooms.its very close to the center of the city.

• Stayed: April 2012
Reviewed October 27, 2011

Stayed at George's Hotel for 7 nights. Had room #152 on second floor with nice size balcony, small table & 2 chairs. View of Bourtzi Castle & sea. Out of the way location but just a few minutes walk to taverns, shops & harbor front. George was a wonderful host, spoke excellent English along with several other languages and was polite and very helpful. The room, while small was well appointed with a good size bathroom. We got a deal at 50 euros a night for 7 nights! Highly recommended!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple