Aetoma Hotel
Pension Omorfi Poli(Nafplio)(Great Value!)
$62
Orbitz.com
Vasilis Hotel(Nafplio)(Great Value!)
$49
$42
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshis mothertop floorcakessmall squareyogurtthe ownerfamily homepacked lunchold townspanakopitabreadpersonal serviceeach morningrestaurant recommendationsbed and breakfasthuge breakfastfamily hotel
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 29, 2011

This hotel is in the heart of the city, making it easy to walk everywhere you need to go. The hotel room was definitely the nicest hotel of the 8 we stayed in while in Greece last summer. The rooms were very clean, air conditioned (which is neccessary in July!), and the staff was so helpful. A woman greeted us and carried our bags, despite our protests. They provided us with helpful information and were lovely to just chat with. We were sort of in a rush on our way out with a very full day ahead, but the lady insisted we sat down and she brought out a huge serving of breakfast for the two of us. Highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Linds83
Reviewed December 19, 2011

My wife and I were delighted to discover that we could return to Aetoma, this time with another couple. As usual, everyone made our arrival and stay convenient in every way. The rooms are beautifully appointed and equipped with all amenities. The location is quiet and in the traditional center of this first capital of the modern Greek state. The breakfast is of the best quality in ingredients, from home-made recipes and with the finest presentation.
I could say more good things about every detail of our stay in Aetoma, but somehow I am not the kind of traveler who writes reviews. The reason I write this one is because the owner and the staff at Aetoma treated us like family when I spent a night at the local emergency room. They came to visit me twice, guide me about how things are done in the hospital and took out of my wife's hands different little chores. Then, a couple of months later they emailed me to find out how I had been doing.

• Stayed: March 2011, traveled with family
3  Thank Andreas2011_11
Reviewed December 10, 2011

In a place like Nafplio, the way to go is staying in a small, family run hotel in the centre of the old town. AETOMA ticks all the right boxes.

Warm hospitality, beautiful rooms with attention to detail, personal touch, very filling fresh breakfast and in a stone's throw from all the central places.

there are so many places of interest and I would recommend them all. From corinth to Epidavros and Mycenae, to the Castles of nafplio or just simply taking a romantic walk around town.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank ginobilli335
Reviewed November 13, 2011

Be prepared to be treated like royalty. The rooms are very nice but the service and attention to detail from the owners is out of this world. Worth it to stay just for the hospitality.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Mark W
Reviewed October 31, 2011

We stayed at this unassuming hotel during a rainy day in October on the last day of a 9 day tour of Athens and the Peloponnese, during which time we stayed in some pretty good (with the exception of one) hotels. Our stay was perfect from the moment we arrived to the time we left. The hotel is pleasant and our bedroom and en-suite very spacious and comfortable. Our room which faced on to the square was very quiet. The breakfast was legendary, both plentiful and delicious. However the nicest aspect of our stay was the wonderful hospitality of the hotel owners who went beyond what any guest could expect to make our stay one of the most memorable hotel stays ever. I cannot wait to return!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled as a couple