“Great Place”

3Sixty
Ranked #7 of 171 Restaurants in Nafplio
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Description: 3Sixty is not just another cafe-bar. We thought designed and tirelessly organized for several months what we call 3sixtycafe. Our goal was to offer a place for people to meet and entertain, a real hot spot in our region. We wanted to create a wonderful environment designed with very high quality standards, combined with really perfect service. And we tried to do all the above, bearing in mind that the most important aspect for both us and you, is that you can visit as often as you want since we did not want the 3sixty to be an expensive outing, for the privilege once only. For us being "awesome" is the birthright for all.
Reviewed February 5, 2014 via mobile

Actually I walked around an hour trying to find it, because the address provided by TripAdvisor is wrong. But when I was trying to go someplace else I found it, and it was great! Food + Service + Atmosphere. Also I told them about the location issue that I had and I hope they will have it fixed soon.

There are newer reviews for 3Sixty

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Every time i go to Naflio i MUST go to this place. Its location, view and decoration are perfect, it's like a very big house, so warm and cosy. Their cocktails, menu, sweets, everything is as it should be and the staff very kind. I love this place.

Reviewed January 19, 2014

You really have to try this place?!!the food is delicious, the service perfect with very polite and smiley staff and great local wine list!! Gread value for money!

Reviewed January 10, 2014

very good service and great food. decoration and generally the store was high quality. a bit expensive for food but it depends on what you order as well.

Reviewed January 8, 2014

Classy restaurant with good service, great food and a fabulous bathroom (try to keep your kids away from it). My 9 year olds absolute favourite of all time!