“Really top!”

Ranked #3 of 10 Dessert in Nafplio
Cuisines: Cafe
Good for: Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Late Night, Takeout
Description: Fresh every day the range is large and interesting.
Reviewed February 24, 2014

Who would have thought it? Top quality, real Italian ice cream in the middle of Nafplion. This is seriously good ice cream. Thoroughly recommended anytime you visit the town, any time of the year!

There are newer reviews for Antica Gelateria di Roma

Reviewed February 14, 2014

It does seem slightly odd to be singing the praises of an Italian gelateria in Greece but it came highly recommended and the gelati was delicious.

Reviewed February 1, 2014

In January 2013 we found this gelato and ate it every day of our stay in Nafplio. I was disappointed this year. I love Amarena Cherry gelato. This year it was grainy and too soft, and the cherries tasted more like maraschino cherries.

Reviewed January 14, 2014 via mobile

We learned of this popular gellato place from friends who make it a must stop when they are in Nafpilo. We were not disappointed. The sorbets and gelatos were as good as any I have ever had in Rome. Claudia who is one of the principals even made a call for us to set up a seafood dinner.

Reviewed January 1, 2014

I like the taste "bitter" and I always try this, in gellaterias (where I found.because this is not so common taste)
In Antica Gelateria di Roma in NAFPLIO I tasted the second most marvelous bitter ice cream.
(the first was in milos island).The owner was very friendly and there were variety tastes of bitter,as
bitter grappa and bitter peper.Only one disadvantage.There are not seats-tables.Only take-away