Review Highlights
Sea Kayaking Tours

We had an amazing time with Alex, who planned and delivered various locations for me and my friends... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2018
Curious24161031297
Wow

What a stunning day spent on the Sunken City Tour. The other reviews are pretty exhaustive so I’ll... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
aguysomewhere
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nafplio
from $109.49
More Info
All reviews city tour kayak tour eco farm sea kayaking medieval castle private beach snorkeling gear sea life teenage boys delicious snacks single kayaks enjoyed fresh plant life life jackets fresh sea urchins perfect team needed assistance
Reviewed September 12, 2017

Nafplio is a very beautiful place to visit both for Greeks and tourists. We started from Athens and it is very close by and we had booked the 2-day tour (1st day in Epidavros, 2nd day in Nafplio).

Alex and his team, are great professionals, having thought of every detail so as to make this experience as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. The equipment, the snacks and the foods were all great, above expectations for such an activity. There was never a moment that we felt bored or unattended because they have carefully structured the schedule so as to be full but not tiring.

We had an amazing time, we laughed a lot and we did learn things about the area that we didn't know about. Alex is very knowledgeable about the history of the area, which was a very pleasant addition to the experience.

I would definitely recommend it for a very refreshing weekend getaway from the city!

Tip: Bring your sea shoes and your sunscreen ;)

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 6, 2017 via mobile

We visited Nafplio to have this activity and we werent disappointed at all. Alex is very friendly, professinal and caring person. He taught how to paddle easily and encouraged us cz we were beginner.
A Great experience to enjoy with friends or family, full of laughs and information about Nafplios history.
We had a stop to swim and had delicious fruits.
Best and amazing activity. Very recommended!!!!

Date of experience: September 2017
Reviewed September 4, 2017

We had a realy great day under Alex's professional guidance on the sea tour. It' s not just about kayaking, it's the stories told, history, snorkling, etc.. that makes this trip a must when visiting Nafplion and looking for something different !

1  Thank lucvw2016
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Wanted a different experience in Nafplio while on a Windstar cruise with my husband and two children ages 20 and 21. This did not disappoint! Alex met us at the dock and quickly gave us a refresher on kayaking. Though the sea was a bit rough it was a great way to spend the day in the beautiful blue sea. A beginner could do this! Went to the little castle then to a beach for a swim snack and our first sea urchin experience. Booked online and it could not have been easier. Great communication and a very professional experience. Do not hesitate to try this!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I booked my sea kayaking trip for my stay in Nafplio on the Windstar Cruise ship through the internet. Their site was easy to use and expertly explained the adventure. I was given the opportunity to kayak by the ship or have an amazing adventure by renting a car and driving across the isthmus. After booking, I was provided great instructions on where to meet and what to bring via email.

That's where the fun started! We met Alex an expert seaman who spoke excellent English, was well educated in the area, the history and the current culture of Greece. We were briefed on the adventure, given tips on kayaking and shown the excellent equipment.

We started out to sea and passed islands, beaches and beautiful scenery. Alex helped us all the way and the brought us to a great local restaurant for an olive oil and herb tasting. Then we headed to an amazing beach for lunch and we jumped into the crystal clear water and enjoyed our Agean swim.

I highly recommend PanExpeditions and Alex for an emersion in Greek culture!