Review Highlights
Sea Kayaking Tours

We had an amazing time with Alex, who planned and delivered various locations for me and my friends... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2018
Curious24161031297
Wow

What a stunning day spent on the Sunken City Tour. The other reviews are pretty exhaustive so I’ll... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
aguysomewhere
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nafplio
from $44.77
More Info
from $103.31
More Info
All reviews city tour kayak tour eco farm sea kayaking medieval castle private beach snorkeling gear sea life teenage boys delicious snacks single kayaks enjoyed fresh plant life life jackets windstar cruise fresh sea urchins perfect team
Reviewed September 2, 2017

Wanted a different experience in Nafplio while on a Windstar cruise with my husband and two children ages 20 and 21. This did not disappoint! Alex met us at the dock and quickly gave us a refresher on kayaking. Though the sea was a bit rough it was a great way to spend the day in the beautiful blue sea. A beginner could do this! Went to the little castle then to a beach for a swim snack and our first sea urchin experience. Booked online and it could not have been easier. Great communication and a very professional experience. Do not hesitate to try this!!!

Reviewed August 29, 2017

I booked my sea kayaking trip for my stay in Nafplio on the Windstar Cruise ship through the internet. Their site was easy to use and expertly explained the adventure. I was given the opportunity to kayak by the ship or have an amazing adventure by renting a car and driving across the isthmus. After booking, I was provided great instructions on where to meet and what to bring via email.

That's where the fun started! We met Alex an expert seaman who spoke excellent English, was well educated in the area, the history and the current culture of Greece. We were briefed on the adventure, given tips on kayaking and shown the excellent equipment.

We started out to sea and passed islands, beaches and beautiful scenery. Alex helped us all the way and the brought us to a great local restaurant for an olive oil and herb tasting. Then we headed to an amazing beach for lunch and we jumped into the crystal clear water and enjoyed our Agean swim.

I highly recommend PanExpeditions and Alex for an emersion in Greek culture!

Reviewed August 27, 2017

My husband and I loved our half-day kayaking tour with Alex on the Medieval Castles Nafplio. It is a wonderful experience especially if you only have a short time to visit the Peloponnese. Alex told us so much information about Greece's history. Such a fun day trip! The perfect combination of informative history and a fun adventure! Our tour was a very short kayaking tour so it would not be the best for an experienced kayaker who was looking for a longer excursion.

Reviewed August 23, 2017 via mobile

We had a wonderful day kayaking around the coast from Epidavros. It is very beautiful. The guides were excellent and tried to do everything they could to make our day fun. We ate awesome food and saw beautiful sights. I was a little disappointed with the level of kayaking as I wanted to really kayak far. The tour put experienced paddlers with inexperienced ones which is what they had to do. Alex is a great teacher and managed well to handle all the different levels. This trip would be great for a beginner and anyone not too fit who wants a fun adventure. I highly recommend the trip.

Date of experience: August 2017
Alex P, Owner at PanExpeditions, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2017

Hello Sue!

Thank you very much for your kind words. I would also like to thank you for recommending us to Mark. He and his wife joined the Ancient Sunken City tour too, a few days later. :)

Indeed, I saw you wanted to paddle more. The reason I didn't take you further to paddle more, while the rest of the group were having lunch, was because I was worried about the fire that started above Epidavros, while we were paddling, and I needed to have the group united in case it became necessary to move back to our cars quickly. Otherwise I would have moved on along this coastline with you, as we discussed, to enjoy a bit more paddling.

But this specific tour has so much to include which is difficult to paddle more than what we did. We snorkel right above a 3,500 year old archeological site, where people take their time, we do the food tasting at the eco-farm, and we visit 2 different beaches at which we snorkel and have meals in each one, and all the rest that we include to enrich the experience. In the end, the tour lasted 2h more than normal, as we never ask our customers to start our return when we see how much they enjoy themselves.

When it is not August, at the peak of our season, we always divide the beginners from the experienced. But even if we do, the purpose of this specific tour is to combine all the richness of Greece in one 6h tour. Our beautiful sea, the stunning coastline, with archeological sites and culture, as well as traditional Greek products, and using the kayaks as our vehicle to meet all these factors, rather than having just a kayak tour.

Next time, you are more than welcome to join our Wilderness Argolida tour, which is all about kayaking at the wildest place of Argolida, all forests with pines hanging above the rocks, with various coves of turquoise coloured waters and perfect beaches. This tour is all about kayaking at the most beautiful part of all Argolida and we decide all together, guides and customers, when it would be time to start our return. And of course as a returning customer, you are eligible to our returning customer discount. ;)

Again, my deepest gratitude for your kind words. Please send my best wishes to the rest of the family too! :)

Alex

Reviewed August 16, 2017

This day tour was the best day of our vacation! Alex and his partner were amazing. They took so good care of us! They gave us great instructions and the kayaking was so much fun. We stopped at several beautiful beaches and they brought snorkeling gear for us. Me and my better half loved this tour. Definitely worth the drive from Nafplio! Thank you for a wonderful experience!