Review Highlights
Sea Kayaking Tours

We had an amazing time with Alex, who planned and delivered various locations for me and my friends... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2018
Curious24161031297
Wow

What a stunning day spent on the Sunken City Tour. The other reviews are pretty exhaustive so I’ll... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
aguysomewhere
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nafplio
from $109.49
More Info
All reviews city tour kayak tour eco farm sea kayaking medieval castle private beach snorkeling gear sea life teenage boys delicious snacks single kayaks enjoyed fresh plant life life jackets fresh sea urchins perfect team needed assistance
Reviewed August 2, 2017 via mobile

My boyfriend and I booked Alex for an all day tour. He was great! We felt very comfortable with him as our guide. Even more so after learning about all his experience with kayaking and survivalist skills. He took us to a semi crowded beach but only to bring us to snorkel the sunken ancient trading port, which was So cool! He then served us fresh fruit and this delicious fruit cake. He also brought us to an eco-farm/restaurant on that beach where we got to sample all organically harvested olives, fruits, jams, and herbs. It was great! We then kayaked to a completely private beach where Alex freshly prepared us a Greek salad and served us stuffed tomatoes made by an old Greek woman he knows. It was probably the most delicious thing I ate my whole trip. Alex took our go-pro and rock climbed up the mountain and took breath taking pictures of us and the beach/ocean. He had a canopy set up so we could be in the shade, he also let us take a short nap on the beach to energize for the way back.The tour itself wasn't very difficult but did require some strength/skill to kayak. He was very patient, friendly, humorous and most of all educational. He was very informative of every place we went/everything we saw. I recommend Alex and his company to anyone who visits this area of Greece! It was a full day and definitely worth it! Thank you Alex!!

Date of experience: August 2017
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I could not be more happy. Alex and Panagiotis were very helpful, accommodating, fun, and willing to answer any questions. I went by myself and tagged along with a small group that was already going, so we had a very personalized experience. The sunken city was absolutely amazing and we stopped for lunch at a tiny, quiet beach only accessible by boat. The water is beautiful, there were tons of sea urchins and fish, and they made sure everyone was safe. If I started lagging being Alex would always come check on me. I hope one day I can come back and do a longer tour with them!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Could not have asked for better guides with Alex and company! Made lots of memories with our guides and friends and "grandma's" lunch!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Our family of four (2 teenage boys) recently spent the day with Alex and Pete on the most fantastic day out. We booked the Sunken City tour. As a complete novice to kayaking, Alex spent time teaching how to kayak for maximum enjoyment. We kayaked around the peninsula where we landed by the sunken city. While we snorkelled ( which they provided) they set up a morning picnic of fresh fruit. After a visit to an ecofarm stall we headed off for more kayaking. This time we stopped at a little beach overlooked by a small Greek church.
Again Alex set up a picnic with Greek food prepared by his old neighbour. After lunch he dived into the water and produced a sea urchin which was eaten there and then.
The wind got up and the waves started to get choppy but at no point did we feel uncomfortable as Alex and Pete were so professional and friendly.
It was the most lovely and memorable experience. Both Alex and Pete were so enthusiastic and their English is excellent. Alex took loads of photos of our expedition and emailed them through to us within a coupe of days.
If we had more experience kayaking we would love to do a longer overnight trip.
I think they are probably the most experienced guides I have ever come across.
So what ever trip you choose you will certainly have the most memorable "Panexpedtion" experience.
The Young Family

Reviewed July 24, 2017

The Sunken City kayaking trip was a great way to spend a very hot day in the Peloponnese! The kayaking was relaxed, the food was great and above all, Alex is not only an experienced guide but also just a great guy and very nice company for the day!