Review Highlights
Sea Kayaking Tours

We had an amazing time with Alex, who planned and delivered various locations for me and my friends... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2018
Curious24161031297
Wow

What a stunning day spent on the Sunken City Tour. The other reviews are pretty exhaustive so I’ll... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
aguysomewhere
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nafplio
from $109.49
More Info
All reviews city tour kayak tour eco farm sea kayaking medieval castle private beach snorkeling gear sea life teenage boys delicious snacks single kayaks enjoyed fresh plant life life jackets fresh sea urchins perfect team needed assistance
Reviewed August 1, 2017

I could not be more happy. Alex and Panagiotis were very helpful, accommodating, fun, and willing to answer any questions. I went by myself and tagged along with a small group that was already going, so we had a very personalized experience. The sunken city was absolutely amazing and we stopped for lunch at a tiny, quiet beach only accessible by boat. The water is beautiful, there were tons of sea urchins and fish, and they made sure everyone was safe. If I started lagging being Alex would always come check on me. I hope one day I can come back and do a longer tour with them!

Reviewed July 31, 2017

Could not have asked for better guides with Alex and company! Made lots of memories with our guides and friends and "grandma's" lunch!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed July 28, 2017

Our family of four (2 teenage boys) recently spent the day with Alex and Pete on the most fantastic day out. We booked the Sunken City tour. As a complete novice to kayaking, Alex spent time teaching how to kayak for maximum enjoyment. We kayaked around the peninsula where we landed by the sunken city. While we snorkelled ( which they provided) they set up a morning picnic of fresh fruit. After a visit to an ecofarm stall we headed off for more kayaking. This time we stopped at a little beach overlooked by a small Greek church.
Again Alex set up a picnic with Greek food prepared by his old neighbour. After lunch he dived into the water and produced a sea urchin which was eaten there and then.
The wind got up and the waves started to get choppy but at no point did we feel uncomfortable as Alex and Pete were so professional and friendly.
It was the most lovely and memorable experience. Both Alex and Pete were so enthusiastic and their English is excellent. Alex took loads of photos of our expedition and emailed them through to us within a coupe of days.
If we had more experience kayaking we would love to do a longer overnight trip.
I think they are probably the most experienced guides I have ever come across.
So what ever trip you choose you will certainly have the most memorable "Panexpedtion" experience.
The Young Family

Reviewed July 24, 2017

The Sunken City kayaking trip was a great way to spend a very hot day in the Peloponnese! The kayaking was relaxed, the food was great and above all, Alex is not only an experienced guide but also just a great guy and very nice company for the day!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Great kayak tour with Alex @ Pan Expeditions. We were a group of 4 adults, 1 teenage. Very knowledgeable about the region and the history, sea urchin tasting, snack on a secluded beach, kayaking by the cliffs along the coastline, visit of the fort...what else can you ask for ? I highly recommend