Review Highlights
Sea Kayaking Tours

We had an amazing time with Alex, who planned and delivered various locations for me and my friends... read more

Reviewed November 9, 2018
Curious24161031297
Wow

What a stunning day spent on the Sunken City Tour. The other reviews are pretty exhaustive so I’ll... read more

Reviewed November 2, 2018
aguysomewhere
via mobile

Recommended experiences in and around Nafplio
from $109.49
More Info
All reviews city tour kayak tour eco farm sea kayaking medieval castle private beach snorkeling gear sea life teenage boys delicious snacks single kayaks enjoyed fresh plant life life jackets fresh sea urchins perfect team needed assistance
Reviewed July 24, 2017

The Sunken City kayaking trip was a great way to spend a very hot day in the Peloponnese! The kayaking was relaxed, the food was great and above all, Alex is not only an experienced guide but also just a great guy and very nice company for the day!

Reviewed July 24, 2017

Great kayak tour with Alex @ Pan Expeditions. We were a group of 4 adults, 1 teenage. Very knowledgeable about the region and the history, sea urchin tasting, snack on a secluded beach, kayaking by the cliffs along the coastline, visit of the fort...what else can you ask for ? I highly recommend

Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I can't say enough good things about our kayak tour with Alex @ Pan Expeditions. We were a group of 4 adults, 2 teenage boys & 2 school age boys. We all had a fabulous time & couldn't have asked for a better experience.

I also have to mention that Alex was incredible to work with from my first email inquiry to answering my numerous questions about where to eat, best beaches etc. He also takes photos for us and downloads for us to view & keep at no charge. So many places charge ridiculous fees for photos so it was an added surprise when he said they're ours to use as we wish.

Definitely a highlight of our trip to Nafplio was our day with Alex & Peter. Pan Expeditions has my highest recommendation!

Reviewed July 15, 2017 via mobile

We have had a wonderful day with paddling, snorkling, food tasting of local products. The whole setup is perfect for an active day with the very nice guys running the tour.

Reviewed July 15, 2017

We did the sunken city tour with our 2 adult children-age 20 and 25. This was a wonderful day enjoyed both the kayaking in such a beautiful place and snorkelling. Also had interesting tasting of local produce. Excellent lunch. Alex and Savvas very helpful and friendly and spoke excellent English - useful as embarrassingly we speak little Greek. This was a wonderful last day to our holiday. We had such a great time that we were rather late back from the tour and we were not put under pressure to get back quickly.