Open today: 12:00 AM - 11:59 PM

from $84.07
from $108.09
from $84.07
More Info
All reviews city tour kayak tour sea kayaking life jackets dry bags great kayaking perfect excursion fantastic days porto heli homemade lunch wonderful hosts enjoyable trip his enthusiasm beautiful area greek islands pebble beach alex
Selected filters
Reviewed June 29, 2017 via mobile

My husband and I took the sunset trip. We had an amazing time paddling with Pan Expeditions and highly recommend taking a trip with them. You can see the city in a way that is impossible to do on land, and the view of the sunset is wonderful. It is very peaceful out on the water-we even got to see a sea turtle. It was our favorite part of our visit to Nafplio!

Reviewed June 29, 2017

Alex and Savos are friendly, knowledgeable, safety minded, and excellent at what they do--providing my family an incredible adventure sea kayaking in the waters of Nafplio! They went beyond my expectations, taking photos of us along the way, providing snorkeling gear for us to explore the warm waters and see the array of fish species at our beach stop, and they provided fresh bread and delicious fruit for a morning meal. I cannot recommend Alex and Savos enough. They are good people and highly competent at their craft and incredibly personable as well. They provided us an opportunity to make a life-time family memory. Thank you!

Reviewed June 28, 2017 via mobile

We -my husband and two young kids-went on the Ancient Sunken City tour today. Everyone had a fantastic time kayaking and snorkeling. Alex was full of amazing information, from Greek history to sea life. The food was delicious! Thank you Alex and Savos for being wonderful hosts. We would highly recommend to all- the expert kayaker to us, novices and slow paddlers.

1  Thank Michelle J
Reviewed June 20, 2017

My family and I had a fantastic trip with PanExpeditons! Our guides were beyond accommodating to our needs and the fickle weather-- graciously adapting to the kids, seniors, and first-time kayakers in our group. They were knowledgeable, friendly, and made our time with them a highlight of our vacation to Greece! I'd wholeheartedly recommend touring with them. Thank you so much!!

Reviewed June 16, 2017

Wenn made the Castle Tour. Easy beginning along a wall, then across the sea to the castle-island - a stop with sea ​​urchin deiner and very nice sights. Afterwords from the guids borded across the habor-entry to a little stone-beach with a longer stop with posibility to bath. The guids offers a frech Picknick and then wenn took an adventurous but save ride on the wave to the starding-point. Realy amaceing!