We stayed in Liakoto for two weeks during the school holidays in July. Kardamili is a very special place and we would definitely go back. We have already recommended it to friends and family for a truly unspoilt part of Greece. We had a complete sea view, perfect for breakfast on the balcony and evening drinks. Kardamili is a fantastic Greek village backed by stunning mountains. The owners were fantastic and made us very welcome. Kardamili will always be a very special place for us as we got engaged while we were on holiday. We are bigs fans of Greece and all of the places we've been, this probably is top of our list.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila