We stayed at Liakoto and loved every minute. Positioned right on the coast with balconies overlooking the sea, it is the ideal place for a relaxing break in this quiet and authentic village which offers every tourist convenience but in an unspolit way. Lots of good places to eat, clean beaches of every kind and mountain walks if you're so inclined. I'm not, so spent lovely long days relaxing around the excellent, uncrowded pool; in our superb apartment which included TV, balcony and kitchen; and enjoying Kardamila old town and environs. A great holiday and we'll definitely come again to Liakoto.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila