When you go on holiday, you want everything to be right - the hotel, the location, the weather, the scenery - and are the kids happy! This place had it all. We stayed in Liakoto, with pool (our room looking out over the sea). The hotel was welcoming, clean and comfortable. It's just two minutes round the corner to the sister hotel, Anniska, which has a great terrace for that evening drink looking out over the sea. The owners and staff were friendly and nothing was too much bother. Within a short stroll was a good choice of tavernas and cafes. (I'd not expected much choice in the culinary department, but was pleasantly surprised). There is a lot of freedom for children here; it's relaxed and a safe place for kids to explore. The surrounding area is very beautiful, with dramatic mountain views and a choice of other nice beaches if you want to venture further than Kardamyli itself. Not essential to hire a car, but certainly much to look at if you do.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila