My mom and I stayed at Liakoto Hotel, in the picturesque village of Kardamyli, in a studio room with a balcony overlooking the sea. As we'd come out of our room, the door opened to a gorgeous vista view of the Taygetos mountain. Breathtaking! Liakoto is such a lovely hotel. I liked the Greek Korres brand of shampoo, soaps, etc in the bathroom and really appreciated the beach towels and beach "dressing gown" which one can wear to walk to the sea. I also appreciated the magazines and books which hotel guests could loan. A villager from a local shop in Kardamyli, on hearing where we were staying, remarked it was the best hotel in the village! Highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila