Another fabulous experience at Liakoto - you cannot keep me away from that wonderful place! I returned this time to experience Springtime & a Greek Easter, and was met yet again with outstanding hospitality from Geraldine, Ilia and staff...seamlessly blended with a most idyllic setting in the full bloom of Spring with amazing colours, scents & the sweet singing of blue jays...I felt like I was in paradise!
It was the perfect temperature to lounge by the pool in the very well kept outside area. I never tire of watching the amazing sunset from the comfort of my own balcony off a spacious, very well equipped and spotlessly clean apartment.
The Easter candlelit procession that passed by the hotel was spectacular, and after attending the vigil in the village square at midnight I was happy to retire to a very comfortable bed and have sweet dreams about returning soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila