Back for the second time in 2012 - once in June and once in October. Still just as wonderful. Kardamyli was quiter this time (and at the end of the season, we expected a bit), but I got the impression that other places in the village hadn't done as well this year. That Liakoto was still doing great business is of course no surprise at all - Gerry and Ilia continue to run a fantastic hotel and for us it is the best and in the best position. We walked past one of the other large hotels just outside the village and it looked deserted...
This time we took a bunch of friends some of whom had not been before. Several have booked for next year already, so that says a lot.
The sea was still wonderfully warm - went swimming, snorkelling and scuba diving and enjpoyed it as much as ever.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Anniska and Liakoto are situated in a quiet cul-de-sac on the sea front in the centre of Kardamyli. Restaurants and shops are a moment's walk away. The spacious rooms have either sea or mountain views. Liakoto has a pool that both hotels can use and you can have a drink on Anniska's sea-front terrace. British/Australian couple Ilia and Geraldine offers guests a warm welcome and local knowledge to ensure a memorable stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Anniska & Liakoto reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Anniska & Liakoto Hotel Kardamili
- Anniska And Liakoto
- Anniska Liakoto Kardamila
- Anniska Liakoto Hotel Kardamila