“food”

Cuisines: Greek
Dining options: Late Night
Dining options: Late Night
Reviewed July 27, 2013

great hospitatlity , and VERY good food and really funny guys , popped in to say hello to these guys and ended up having a few rakis at 11am

1  Thank rich_taylor39

Reviewed July 24, 2013

We have returned to this restaurant over a number of years and have always enjoyed it. The range of dishes on the menu is vast AND they always seem to have everything on the menu, no matter how obscure! Prices are extremely reasonable and the staff are lovely. We intend to keep going back there.

Reviewed May 18, 2013

We had garlic bread and mushrooms as a starter then kleftiko and shish kebab as mains with lovely fresh orange juice to wash it down with. The food was great but having all four "heavy" options was a bit too much! We live and learn.
It was followed by free cake and the inevitable raki.
Staff are friendly and helpful and the location is lovely - outdoor tables are very nice, looking out on to the bay of Plakias.
Average prices.

Reviewed April 17, 2013

I don't write negative reviews as a rule as I prefer to give places the benefit of the doubt as it were. This isn't really a negative review either but after reading the other reviews on here I think it may be time give a balancing opinion.

I've eaten there 2/3 times and whilst it is perfectly adequate to fill a hole in the old tum I couldn't in all truthfulness bring myself to use the words excellent or delicious as others have done. That said it seems to be a busy place with many returning diners. Whether it is the set price meals for two encourages the unambitious visitors or the inexpensive pricing I'm not sure.

The 'free' raki and cake seems to get mentioned quite a bit so maybe that is the pulling power that attracts I don't know. There are far better quality establishments in Plakias thats for sure.

Reviewed January 15, 2013

On our 2 week holiday to Plakias we found ourselves returning to Muses a number of times! Stunning location, excellent food, friendly staff and amazing service! Couldn't praise enough. Highly reccomended and would defintley suggest for you to order their delicious 'Saganaki' ,it is truly amazing!! 5 stars all round.

1  Thank Ella O