We stayed in early December when weather was cold, snowy and usually unpredictable. We found the place to be comfortable and a home away from home. The receptionist was very kind helpful with local info for a couple of wide-eyed Americans. The hotel was conveniently located to Munich as well as the airport and the surrounding town was charming and had everything a traveler could ever need. We only ate in the dining room once as we found that picking up food at the market down the street was much more economic than the rather expensive dining room.
If we ever make it back there, we will stay there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our TRYP Munich North Hotel is situated centrally with good transport links to Munich Airport, close to the banks of the River Isar and only a few minutes from the Bavarian university town of Freising. The hotel near Munich has 143 friendly rooms with a light and airy atmosphere. Business travellers appreciate the fact that the hotel is conveniently situated for the Munich Trade Fair Centre, Munich Airport and Munich town centre. Families and city trippers enjoy the calm of our hotel and the idyllic location on the outskirts of the Bavarian metropolis. Our beautiful TRYP Munich North Hotel is also ideally situated for football and sport fans: In just a few minutes you can reach the Allianz Arena, e.g. to watch a live game of FC Bayern Munich! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your TRYP by Wyndham Munich North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Achat Hotel Neufahrn
- Hilton Garden Inn Neufahrn
- TRYP By Wyndham Munich North Germany/Neufahrn Bei Freising