Hotel Helga
Parkhotel Seefeld(Seefeld in Tirol)
$173
$164
Hotels.com
Hotel Haymon(Seefeld in Tirol)
$127
Hotel Charlotte(Seefeld in Tirol)
$104
Krumers Alpin Resort & Spa(Seefeld in Tirol)
$156
  • Breakfast included
Krumers Post Hotel & Spa(Seefeld in Tirol)
$188
$177
Seelos(Seefeld in Tirol)
$136
$106
Official Site
Bergresort Seefeld(Seefeld in Tirol)
$155
$151
$185
$180
AktivHotel Veronika(Seefeld in Tirol)
$181
TripAdvisor
Astoria Resort(Seefeld in Tirol)
$344
$334
All reviewsexcellent hostsnothing is too much troublequiet streeton arrivalsmall hotelcourse evening mealreturning guestsgreat holidayfood is excellenthope to return soonhotel is spotlessly cleanshort walktransport linksaustrian winesyear after yearhome from homemain course
Reviewed February 23, 2014

I can only wholeheartedly agree with all the other fantastic reviews of Hotel Helga: warm welcome, friendly and helpful staff, very good tasty food, spotlessly clean and great location. But the people who really make this excellent family run hotel are Helga and Franz as you will see from the wonderful care they gave me after my skiing accident.
I was travelling with my 14 year old son, and unfortunately had an accident on the second day and ended up in a leg brace and on crutches. Helga was absolutely marvellous and very caring. My parents were able to fly out to help me so Helga arranged accommodation for them, booked taxis, sent faxes to my insurance company and GP, and did everything she could to make sure I was looked after. I am truly grateful for her totally genuine care.
I really hope to return to Hotel Helga when I've recovered from my injuries, but perhaps will stay off the skis!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank JuliaJ132
Reviewed February 20, 2014

We have just returned from our fifth visit to Hotel Helga - it never disappoints ! We had a week skiing accompanied by two of our adult children and what a wonderful holiday we had. We can't wait to return.

Helga and Franz, the hotel owners, give all their guests a wonderfully warm welcome and the hotel now feels like our Austrian home ! The rooms are beautifully presented, spotlessly clean and lovely and warm (important in February !!) We had a lovely five course dinner each night - much of the food is locally sourced (the trout from Leutasch is amazing !) and Franz has a really good choice of wines - try the Austrian ones - you'll be impressed. There is also an excellent choice to be had at breakfast, along with as much coffee as you can drink !

All the hotel staff are extremely friendly but professional too - nothing is too much trouble at Hotel Helga. Close to the ski shops, the slopes and the bus stop for pistes further afield, the location is excellent too. Just a five minute walk from the centre of Seefeld, the railway station and the local shops.

Thank you Hotel Helga - we'll be back !!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with family
1  Thank Elizabeth W
Reviewed February 11, 2014

We spent a week here in January and the hotel was very comfortable and the food delicious. would thoroughly recommend it to anyone. It is located very near the centre bit is still quiet.We had a comfort room with a seating area and we were located at the front .

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jamesdd186273
Reviewed January 29, 2014

The owners are great - warm and friendly.
The food is superb - great breakfast and the evening meal was brilliant every night.

The wine was absolutely fabulous - all Austrian and fabulous. Franz helps you to choose!

Hotel Helga is close to the ski hire shop and to the ski buses, so ideally located. About 10 mins walk into the centre of town.
Only negative point is that we didnt get to eat in the main restaurant. We ate in the side restaurants. But apart from that we had a fabulous stay and would recommend it very much

Room Tip: our room 10 was basic, but adequate I am sure they had better rooms
  • Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TryingNewStuff
Reviewed January 24, 2014

Hotel Helga provided us with a perfect "White Christmas." Our family of five adults travelled from Australia for our first ever Christmas in the snow. After extensive research I decided that Seefeld seemed to tick all the boxes for our best chance of snow at this time of year and ski fields close by.
Helga and Franz were the perfect hosts in every possible way...from their welcome on arrival, chats at dinner and breakfast and suggestions each day on what to do and how to get there. We left after 6 nights feeling that we were leaving part of our family behind.
The Christmas Eve singing, storytelling and 7 course gourmet dinner were far more than we had ever expected. The breakfasts and dinners each day were of a very high standard and they managed to cater each meal for my coeliac daughter with excellent meal replacements.
My three adult children were given an upgraded room,as well, which was greatly appreciated as it gave them a lot more space and privacy.
We could not have wished for a more perfect Christmas experience. Thanks again Franz and Helga.

Stayed: December 2013, traveled with family