“Pricey pancakes”

Cuisines: Austrian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed July 5, 2018 via mobile

After a lovely full day's walking in this stunning area, we stopped for carbs at the Wildmoos Alm. We ordered pancakes and tea. Served with jam and apple sauce, they were delicious and the plates were huge. However 26 euros seemed steep for x2 teas and x2 pancakes!

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

During our hike we noticed this place and stopped for a drink. It was clearly a (bit too) touristy place, with many traditional objects and clothes.

The waiter came in lederhosen and quickly gave us the drinks we ordered. Prices seemed very reasonable.

However during the payment process things turned around a bit. I felt that waiters were making fun of me because my German was far from perfect. What a surprise, my third language is not fluent..

After paying and before leaving I did a small stop at the restroom. It disgusted me that next to the urinals ashtrays were placed. Why on earth would you encourage to let people do their filthy habits inside?

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed January 17, 2018 via mobile

We walked from seefeld to the Wildmoos Alm through the snow. It was a beautiful walk and we visited the restaurant for lunch. The restaurant had a snaps fountain and offered traditional Austrian food. The strudel was perfect. A perfect stop for a beautiful days hiking or cross country skiing.

Reviewed January 15, 2018

The walking and cross country skiing trails here are simply stunning. Start or finish off your day with a cup of hot chocolate and soak up the atmosphere in this charming hutte - traditional food, traditional Austrian music and traditional hospitality. Highly recommended!

Reviewed January 14, 2018

We enjoyed the last rays of the sun while sitting outside with fur and blankets keeping us warm. The friendly waiter was very quick to bring our hot chocolate (my recommendation!), soup and fried potatoes with ham and eggs. The food was very good and I am happy we stopped here. Fun fact: every time, the waiter, I think his name was Igor, got a tip, he screamed "yippie!". :)
On the downside, the menu was rather short on vegetarian food.