AktivHotel Veronika
Astoria Resort(Seefeld in Tirol)
$340
$330
Hotels.com
Hotel Charlotte(Seefeld in Tirol)
$103
WellnessHotel Schoenruh(Seefeld in Tirol)
$163
Parkhotel Seefeld(Seefeld in Tirol)
$150
Krumers Alpin Resort & Spa(Seefeld in Tirol)
$155
Official Site
$202
$196
Hotels.com
Hotel Haymon(Seefeld in Tirol)
$126
Hotel Seespitz-Zeit(Seefeld in Tirol)
$280
Hotel Helga(Seefeld in Tirol)
$125
All reviewskids clubsuperior roomhotel organisedshuttle servicethomson packagecakethe swimming pool areahotel minibusgourmet mealtorchlight walktrain stationevery afternoonbeautiful poolfriendly hotelour waiterevening mealtown centre
Reviewed March 3, 2013

On arrivel at the Veronika in the ski season the coach drops you off at the bottom of a snow covered driveway leading to the Hotel and with 2 large cases 2 sets of ski boots and 2 sets of hand luggage it was not easy, however on entering the Hotel you are welcomed by very friendly staff checked in quickly and then shown to your room by a member of the reception team and shown around the room, breafast and dinner times are explained and you are told any problems just ring reception (and they act quickly )
This Hotel may appear a little rundown from the outside but belive me on the inside its great, from the indoor pool to the great lounge and bar area, now on to the Food the breakfast is one of the best I,ve ever had in Seefeld considering we,ve stayed at 4 other Hotels here ,the dinner gives good choice plus you dont have to stick to the menu.The Hotel offers a free transport service to the 3 ski areas in Seefeld and phone the Hotel they come and pick you up this is a great service (not offered at any of the other Hotels we have stayed at previously). overall I would recommend this Hotel and my wife and I will be returning next year if not sooner even though it,s on the wrong side of the tracks

1  Thank relaxed06
Reviewed February 19, 2013

just returned from a disapointing stay at the Veronika. This was our 4th visit as in the past we enjoyed staying here. In 2011 I took photos of the food because it was so impressive. In 2013 I took photos because it was so bad. On enquiring about the downturn I was informed that the chef of 13years had recently left. The food now is 3star not the 4star food one expects in an Austrian hotel. I have put up a photo of a starter 2011 and a starter 2013. Also the worst main course I have ever seen in a 4star hotel. There were other problems with waiting staff and room being very shabby and worn. We will not return.

4  Thank lesley004
Veronika12, Manager at AktivHotel Veronika, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2013

Dear guests,

thank you very much for your honest words about your last stay in our Aktivhotel Veronika.

As we already had a conversation about our new chef during your stay here with us, I told you that he has gathered a broad experience concerning 4*cuisine and tyrolean dishes.
If we would have known earlier about your disappointment regarding the room you stayed in and our evening menu, we would have tried everything possible to find a proper solution for you.

Our hotel boasts many different kind of rooms that are well equipped; each with its own atmosphere. Last November 2012 we renovated most parts of our hotel, including a complete new sauna area.

We always go out of our way to make your holiday special. However, thank you very much for your feedback. It is very important for us to get feedback of our guests in order to prevent such inconveniences in future.
If you happen to visit us again, we would be glad to convince you with our high standard and hospitality .

Warm and kind regards
Familiy Kirchmair
And
Monique
Assistant Manager

Reviewed February 15, 2013

Myself and my husband went out to Seefeld, Austria on 12th January 3013 for 1 week. I had booked this hotel through Crystal holidays and what a great hotel this is. Firstly the location of Seefeld is perfect. It was only a 30 minute transfer from Innsbruck airport. As for the hotel it literally takes a few minutes to walk to the train station and likewise for the town centre. We found the hotel staff to be very welcoming.

The hotel itself is just lovely, the food was excellent, could not complain at all, and there was plenty of it. The staff in the dining room were also very good, explained everything and were always attentive.

We found our room to be on the rather warm side and sometimes the standard of cleaning wasn't really up to scratch (cleaner would miss dirty glasses, rubbish etc) however overall it was lovely.

At 4pm each day in the lounge the hotel put on tea/coffee and cakes which were all beautiful.

Really nice pool and a basic but adequate gym.

We are not skiers however we found plenty to do in the area of Seefeld, and we thoroughly enjoyed our time there. We even tried some cross-country skiing which was wonderful. The facilities in the town are excellent with good restaurants and nice shops (rather expensive tho). There are even plenty of activities run by the hotel.

Would certainly recommend this hotel and the town of Seefeld.

We had a great time and felt very relaxed and refreshed after our week there. Thank you.

Room Tip: We had a room overlooking the main entrance and it was fine, we didn't hear any noise or have any problems at all.
  • Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank funnylass
Reviewed February 7, 2013

Just recently enjoyed a stay at Hotel Veronika. Front desk staff were multi-lingual, and quite friendly. I was provided with ample information upon arrival and was shown to a spacious and comfortable Tirolian styled room with free wifi. We had a beautiful view of the mountains and easy access to skiing. The ski facility & x-country ski trains are fantastic BTW (well-marked, well maintained and picturesque). At the hotel, we had a table assigned to us in the dining room for our stay, and the restaurant was quick to accommodate my vegetarian non-dairy food restrictions (which is traditionally a challenge in Austria). I would stay at Hotel Veronika in Seefeld again, but I would stay longer.

1  Thank Kat B
Reviewed January 31, 2013

This was my fourth visit, always for ski-ing, and the standards and quality of the service just keep improving.
Being family run (one of the family eats in quite a few evenings each week) they have their fingers on the button and I doubt if much escapes the notice of the management.
The food is exceptionally good.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple