Stayed here one night last summer 2013 on a spontaneous weekend trip. Don´t be put off by the hotel name, or the pinkness! Had a room in the "Alpenliebe" part, bit old but big room with balcony overlooking the town. Comfortable bed. Separate toilet, bathroom with shower/tub, all clean but there was a slight sewer smell. Very nice big pool area and relaxation room with tea making facilities. Sauna area was old but is supposed to undergo renovation. Did not have any beauty treatments but the rooms looked nice.
We had halfboard which I can really recommend, the 5-course dinner was excellent. Big choice for breakfast, even fish (Rollmops!), and a juicer to make fresh veg/fruit juice. Hotel is in town which is closed to traffic, but there is a garage subject to a charge (we paid €5 for the night).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Alpenhotel ...fall in love is located in the centre of Seefeld in the pedestrian area, directly at the natural hill Pfarrhügel. You will experience the perfect blend of dynamic, vivacious tourists and some calm and distance from your hectic everyday life - enjoy a perfect escape for two in our romantic wellness hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alpenhotel...fall in Love reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alpenmedhotel Lamm Seefeld
- Alpenmedhotel Lamm Hotel Seefeld