The hotel is not located exactly in the center of Seefeld, but it takes just 3-4 minutes by car or a 15-minute walk to reach it. The area is very quiet, close to Roshütte slope and nature around is really beautiful.
Service (restaurant, front desk) is very good. Rooms are spacious and look more like comfortable apartments. Our only dissapointment was a lack of Wi-Fi (hotels mentioned some technical problems). Would also recommend to keep the bar open not just during evening hours. Otherwise, a perfect winter family retreat for skiing and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The luxury hotel Dorint Alpin Resort Seefeld in Tyrol is well-worth a visit at any time of year. The Tyrolian Alps alone are enough reason to visit Austria. Winter fun with skiing, snowboarding, tobogganing and cross-country skiing; and the summer pleasures of sunlit mountain forests and golf with a sublime natural backdrop. Enjoy your view of the incredibly beautiful Tyrolian Mountains from the balcony of your room or suite. And experience Wellness as you have never experienced it before! The Dorint Alpin Resort Seefeld promises an astonishing 3,500 m² dedicated to providing holistic well-being and natural health. There could be no better place to find relaxation at its best. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity and Hotwire so you can book your Krumers Alpin Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Falkensteiner Hotel And Spa Royal Seefeld
- Dorint Vital Royal Hotel Seefeld
- Sofitel Seefeld
- Dorint Vital Royal Resort Seefeld
- Seefeld Sofitel