I recently stayed in this Hotel.
Very friendly , organised staff.
Hotel was clean, very well located. Excellent breakfast , dinner and win e selection.
Helpful staff all round very good at reception and dining room
Definitely worth a second visit if travelling or exploring the Tirol.
The railway station allows easy access to Innsbruck
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Krumers Post Hotel & Spa ... enjoying, relaxing and discovering Enjoy the excellent cuisine. Fortified by sophisticated delicacies made from regional and fresh products you can set out for a beautiful day on the green. Relax in the new NATURAL SPA with more than 2.200 sqm with various saunas, steam bath, Ladies Spa, infrared cabine, solarium, relaxing areas with waterbeds, spa reception and 7 treatment rooms. Relief stress and tension while having a comforting massage and be lost in reverie in our panoramic relaxing areas with view of the mountains. Enjoy your time off and discover the sweet idleness! Discover your pleasure in sport and exercises! Ski, Cross Country Skiing, Golf, daily fitness program with guided walks, Yoga, Pilates, Aquafit, Hiking, Nordic Walking, Mountain biking … The golf course is a one-minute-walk from the hotel; other 4 courses can be reached within 25 kilometres (15 miles). The two ski areas can be reached within 5 minutes or with the free private ski shuttle offered from the hotel. With 279 kilometres of immaculately groomed cross country skiing trails covering all levels of difficulty, both beginners and experts alike can enjoy the sport to the full ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Krumers Post Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Krumers Post Hotel And Spa
- Krumers Post Hotel Seefeld In Tirol