“thankyou so much for your help”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Hotel Everest

and 1 more site!
Hotel Everest
Ranked #1 of 78 Pushkar B&B and Inns
Andorra la Vella, Andorra
“thankyou so much for your help”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 9, 2013

It is a really nice building just in the town center but apart from the busy main street. Relax atmosphere, clean rooms, acceptable relation quality-prize. I would like to thank every employee that helped me when I had a tough problem with my passport. A really calm place to take rest in this charming village.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Bunty_everest, Owner at Hotel Everest, responded to this review, April 10, 2013
Dear Guest
We thank you for taking out time to review us. We are satisfied to know that you found the staff friendly and enjoyed the location !!

The Staff at our hotel go out of their way to serve and assist a Guest. Sometimes if they are expected to do

We the owners are always present at the hotel to supervise and personally take care of everything. and we try our best to for our guest to feel like home away from home !

BUT WE Dident UNDERSTAND YOUR REVIEW

Regard
Bunty

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (93)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
  • Korean first
Auckland Region, New Zealand
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 6, 2013

My friend and I arrived into pushkar at 3 in the morning and despite not having a room booked till the next night hotel everest gave us a bed for the half night for free! So appreciated especially at that time of night.
Bunty and his family have a lovely hotel with good prices in a good area.
They were also great as they checked their hotel and the taxi we took after I lost my camera so really appreciate their help.

• Stayed January 2013, traveled with friends
Hampi, India
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 3, 2013

We spent nine nights at Everest guest house with Danish and his son Bunti. Nothing is too much trouble here. They genuinely want you to be happy and enjoy your stay. Our room was on the rooftop. It was big, bright and airy. Absolutely lovely. The guys in the kitchen are really good fun and make a knockout vegetable curry to your liking. All of the food is good quality and very reasonable.
We hope to come back to Pushar and will definitely stay here again next time. Thank you for everything!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 2, 2013

The rooms are clean organized and well equipped. The hosts are very nice and helpful. The view from the rooftop is wonderful and plenty of natural light comes into the rooms! The location is great: close to the lake and bazar yet far enough so it is quite and peaceful!
Very recommended

• Stayed April 2013
Glasgow, United Kingdom
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 1, 2013

The taxi driver was waiting for me, with my name, at the train station,he took me straight to the hotel(I carried my own bags)but he was a nice guy.
The room was bright,fresh,clean. The bed was big and comfy with overhead fan. The toilet worked(with toilet paper) and the shower was strong with hot and cold water. There was a table,chair and plenty of shelf room for clothes etc.It was on the ground floor. I'd read that it was noisy/but for me it was comforting hearing all the neighbouring families going about their business and certainly didn't disturb me.
The hotel is run by Father and sons,who are nice ,friendly and are always willing to help. The father in particular sorted out problems I was having with taxis/hotel in Dehli on his phone at no extra cost(which I appreciated)
The rooftop cafe was simple but with great views and the guys who run it are lovely and chatty and actually very good cooks,my favourite was spinach paneer curry and garlic naan.
The hotel is central and feels safe. I was travelling alone so this was important. It is also clearly sign posted,which is helpful as the area is a bit of a maze,but it doesn't take long to find your way around.
It isn't the cheapest hotel,I;ve been told I could have got one at half the price, but I thought for 500 rup it was worth it. I would definately recommend this hotel.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled solo
T_diddy
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 29, 2013

Our train station transfer for 350rp was very good - a nice comfortable car was a great change from all the tuktuks. Our room rate was also great for a double room with hot water.

The hotel has a good location, just a few minute walk to the main bazaar of Pushkar. The rooftop restaurant had a great view. The Indian food wasn't bad but not too great from what we tried. The pancakes as a snack were very good.

We've come to realise that these budget hotels in India don't clean rooms daily (or at all during a stay) but we did ask one time for it to be made while we were out... it never happened unfortunately. The manager was in the same position when we returned as when we asked and left - sprawled on the reception sofa.

Overall we'd definitely recommend this hotel - great location, great price, great view from the roof.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2013 via mobile

There's a really great, friendly, helpful feeling to this place. Bunty, the main host, is fantastic: warm, informative and with a dry wit to boot. The views from some of the rooms and the rooftop give you not only a look at the amazing landscape but also the life and colour of the neighboring households in this largely residential part of town (a pleasant point of contrast to Seventh Heaven, whose rooftop is fancier but lacks any sense of being part of something other than a westernized hotel).

• Stayed January 2013