The rooms here are interesting, they feel a lot older than they really are due to the choice of very dark wood and old style furniture. The air conditioning fan is either on or off. The rooms all seem to be set in groups of 4 and ours was a long way from reception, good thing they have those go-karts to move around in!
Breakfast was OK, service really bad. Every cup of coffee / tea had to be asked for and this meant actually walking up to the desk and asking not just flagging down a passing waiter.
Bizarrely mini bar prices seemed to be 50% of those charged in the bar.
You definitely need transport to get into Pushkar town
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 72 luxurious rooms with independent rooms on ground and first floor, offering an exotic blend of nature's delight and modern lifestyle decorated in minimalist vision. Each Villa has a spacious living room on the ground floor that opens into lush manicured greens attached with an ope-to-sky bathroom surrounded by waterfalls. The rooms on the first floor have a balcony that bring elements closest to you by opening out to spectaculat views of the Aravalli Hills. To make guests enjoy the scenic surroundings, the services of buggy carts are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Ananta Spa & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Spa And Resorts Pushkar
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar Hotel Pushkar