I stayed in Ananta for our business conference lasting 3 days. It offers very luxurious rooms in the midst of nature. The facilities including the gym and the pool are good. Restaurant called Oasis offers great Rajasthani and Continental food. But the service is kind of slow.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 72 luxurious rooms with independent rooms on ground and first floor, offering an exotic blend of nature's delight and modern lifestyle decorated in minimalist vision. Each Villa has a spacious living room on the ground floor that opens into lush manicured greens attached with an ope-to-sky bathroom surrounded by waterfalls. The rooms on the first floor have a balcony that bring elements closest to you by opening out to spectaculat views of the Aravalli Hills. To make guests enjoy the scenic surroundings, the services of buggy carts are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, HRS and Priceline so you can book your Ananta Spa & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Spa And Resorts Pushkar
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar Hotel Pushkar