The resort is situated six kilometers from Pushkar betwwen the mountains -A beautiful place -very quiet and relaxed.We stayed there for one night and we had the time to relaxe near the swiming pool.the room was large and convenient -a lot of space.
The breakfast was poor -it was very difficult to find something to eat ,most of the food was Indian,so, we had to ask for some slice of cheese.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 72 luxurious rooms with independent rooms on ground and first floor, offering an exotic blend of nature's delight and modern lifestyle decorated in minimalist vision. Each Villa has a spacious living room on the ground floor that opens into lush manicured greens attached with an ope-to-sky bathroom surrounded by waterfalls. The rooms on the first floor have a balcony that bring elements closest to you by opening out to spectaculat views of the Aravalli Hills. To make guests enjoy the scenic surroundings, the services of buggy carts are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Agoda, Orbitz, Booking.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ananta Spa & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar Hotel Pushkar
- Ananta Spa And Resorts Pushkar