It was a wonderful experience at Ananta Resort – Pushkar, We enjoyed food especially continental and we had had excellent service, Ms. Deepika / Mr. Lokesh arranged camel safari for us, Camel safari with decorated cart from hotel side was a surprise for us at send-dunes next to Pushkar, Camel man served us live “Indian Masala Chai” – It was real test of Indian Chai, Which they prepared on wood fire in front of us only during sunset, must experience while at Pushkar. Resort rooms are clean and staff too friendly, polite, and helpful. We enjoyed our stay and definitely will visit again during these summer only, simply excellent Resort. Only thing Tractors coming for water supply, very noisy, a bit concern, I think management must do something.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 72 luxurious rooms with independent rooms on ground and first floor, offering an exotic blend of nature's delight and modern lifestyle decorated in minimalist vision. Each Villa has a spacious living room on the ground floor that opens into lush manicured greens attached with an ope-to-sky bathroom surrounded by waterfalls. The rooms on the first floor have a balcony that bring elements closest to you by opening out to spectaculat views of the Aravalli Hills. To make guests enjoy the scenic surroundings, the services of buggy carts are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ananta Spa & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar Hotel Pushkar
- Ananta Spa And Resorts Pushkar