It's a mini resort at the ourskirts of Pushkar. The property is relatively new & rooms are well decorated. It has a good swimming pool at the very centre, basketball court, some indoor games, gym & a very very good Spa. Services at Spa is priced on the higher side but the ambience, aroma & most importantly ppl are very very well trained & they offer good massage(s). Unlike what I read, food is pretty good in room service as well as breakfast. Its got the buggy carts, bi-cycles etc. to move around. Overall, a good resort to spend a couple of days.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The resort offers 72 luxurious rooms with independent rooms on ground and first floor, offering an exotic blend of nature's delight and modern lifestyle decorated in minimalist vision. Each Villa has a spacious living room on the ground floor that opens into lush manicured greens attached with an ope-to-sky bathroom surrounded by waterfalls. The rooms on the first floor have a balcony that bring elements closest to you by opening out to spectaculat views of the Aravalli Hills. To make guests enjoy the scenic surroundings, the services of buggy carts are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Priceline and HRS so you can book your Ananta Spa & Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ananta Spa And Resorts Pushkar
- Ananta Spa & Resorts Pushkar Hotel Pushkar